Internet Explorer 11 fails to install -Error Code 9C59
I am having problems getting IE11 to install on my desktop running Windows7 64bit.
Windows update downloads the file and trys to install but fails with above error message. Having searched the above error code, most refer to updating to IE10.
I am not sure if the problem is with windows update or IE11.
I tried downloading directly from Microsoft and it also failed to install.
I tried installing with a clean boot and that hasn't worked.
Disconnected from the internet and disabled Norton and that didn't work.
Tried the System Update Readiness Tool. Didn't fix issue.
Ran SFC /scannow. no faults.
tried deleting system32/catoot2 folder to no avail.
Cant do a system restore as my restore points are only from the last week and I've been scratching my head linger than that
Any help appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I download Win8 Enterprise edition, I am getting an error message
- Answer ipod touch device not found
- Answer Runing Windows 8 Pro with Media Center problems with homegroup not able to connect to home network
- Answer How i can get the product key for Age of Empires Online ?
- Answer How do you unsramble doars?