upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel 2010 SQL Server Connection
- Answer How much nerve does it take to disable my Office 2010 and force an upgrade on me?
- Answer windows 8.1 java program not working.
- Answer WIndows 8.1 Remote Desktop Anomaly
- Answer Windows refuses to Boot with info "Windows Cannot verify the digital signature for this file" Referring To WinLoad.exe