upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How does CC work on Goblins? [closed]
- Answer Upg from Win 7 to Win 8 Pro...runs thru till last reboot bringing me back to win 7.
- Answer How to access files backed up in Windows 7
- Answer If i purchase windows 8, can I install it on more than one pc off of just one windows 8 package?
- Answer Does Windows 8 come with or without Windows Media Center, like in W7.