upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PHP Undefined index when submitting form with Pjax
- Answer Scan solution on build, update text file
- Answer How to switch between table or list html with jQuery
- Answer JSF2.0 Primefaces automatically redirects instead of forwarding
- Answer Getting data from redis to postgres (db writes every couple of seconds per connected device)