upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer C Function Pointer. Is this correct?
- Answer how to make an object jump to the start of it own path in Adobe After Effects?
- Answer What kind of Web Hosting Service should I choose for an online video library?
- Answer Oracle Certification or SQL Server Certification , which one of them more common and wanted?
- Answer Message says - The office product necessary to open this file is not installed on this computer..... what do I do?!