upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer number of MPI processes can exceed number of logical processors on a node
- Answer How can I show sequential messages at the same time as the elapsed time goes by in HTML?
- Answer filter at school for chrome books?
- Answer HOW TO OPEN EXECUTE PROGRAMS DIRECTLY FROM TEXT EDITOR IN UBUNTU?
- Answer How can i make money using my computer?