upgraded to win 8.1
Asked by gorgeousgor on 11/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Minecraft specific chunks arent loading
- Answer how to show selected value of dropdown in select box in asp.net
- Answer Mysqli PHP - Display user info by id
- Answer How to connect Android application connect to HC-06 bluetooth and control arduino board
- Answer Can't figure on why .hover is working but .on mouse enter is not?