View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Regex number between 1 and 100
- Answer What is a A play on the meaning and sound of words?
- Answer What is the meaning of nefarious?
- Answer What does it mean having a large trachea?
- Answer Can we access Windows 8 WinRT API from desktop application and Windows Phone 8 app? If so, are they in different namespaces?