View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer If cell A1 is N and B2 is 1 I need B3 to show me a specific value
- Answer Refreshing Read Only Sheets
- Answer I want to be able to see a summary, a list, or a grouping of emails from all of my accounts in a single common folder.
- Answer OUtlook 2010 Rules issues
- Answer Missing Office64.en-us\Office64MUISet.msi error when trying to repair Office 2013