View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ios 7 popover does not work
- Answer document.getElementById is returning null on the button click
- Answer Is it possible to get a list of all "system dsn" entrys in odbc sources only with SQL without registry entrys or real programm code?
- Answer CSS cannot get my text to wrap
- Answer How to get started with Infragistics web controls using MVC