View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer How are the sun and earth and moon lined up during a solar and lunar eclipse?
- Answer Ilex forrest pokemon crystal?
- Answer Does all the C compiler strictly follows operator precedence order
- Answer How to maintain stable/default configuration with master repositoriy and subrepos in remote hosting environment?
- Answer How can I make linear recession chart with Google Chart Tools?