View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can you gain health besides drinking a health potion?
- Answer How can I get this car out of my Sim's inventory?
- Answer While formatting Acer laptop with Winows 7, laptop was accidently unplugged and shutdown in the middle of the install
- Answer 0x8024400A error message - can't install sp3
- Answer WD-20121002-1641.dmp