View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the resale value of 22kt gold jewelry in Indian market?
- Answer Why are submarines built of hard thick sheet of metal?
- Answer Chapultepec is a major avenue in Mexico City?
- Answer How many words in the dictionary start with the letter L?
- Answer How much thrust is produced by a gulfstream G-IV?