View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer fail to expand shell folder constant userstartup
- Answer synctoy 2.1 has stopped working, with message "failed to create folder pair. Failed to create the provider" . Can I get some help to fix please
- Answer erreur 0x802400030
- Answer why start screen window 8 doesnt work ?
- Answer microsoft soitaire collecton