View Full Answer On Apple StackExchange
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Asked by Jason Waldrip on 06/18/2012 at 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Apple StackExchange]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Possible to send messages to all the individuals on a event on facebook with a script?
- Answer Change php version on fedora
- Answer Ember controller: nothing handled the action
- Answer Rails: Template is missing, flashing errors on different methods than where I would like them displayed
- Answer Excel vba to copy and paste a cells from different worksheets to new worksheet