RunDll error background Container.dll
Please tell me how to remove the RunDll Background Container.dll error coming when I start my computer. Cannot solve it by going through "start" as nothing is working...It has blocked all the function. Please explain in detail how to get rid of this error in safe mode.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8 Pro with Current Activiation Key
- Answer Why do I lose my inbox, sent mail, folders etc. in windows live mail when I re-start my computer?
- Answer where does the files transfered from other mobile via bluetooth get saved in windows8 phone
- Answer win 7 boots up. wallpaper appears but no icons. reboot makes no difference.
- Answer windows vista...problem detectected and windows has shut down to prevent damage...