How do I make all desktop shortcut icons open in maximized window and not minimized?
I'm VERY new to Windows 8.1... I was a novice user of XP. I am also using ie11.
I have many desktop shortcuts for different web pages. When I click any desktop shortcut icon it will only open into a minimized window and never a maximized one. How do I get all of my desktop shortcuts to open in a maximized window? All I can find on the internet is that I need to change each shortcut icon individually. One shouldn't have to do that, nor should I have to stretch out a window every time I open a shortcut. It is a waste of time.
In XP all of my desktop shortcuts opened in a maximized window automatically. How do I get that same result in 8.1?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer getting 404 status error while executing servlet program using tomcat7.0.30
- Answer Add hyperlink as a TableItem SWT
- Answer Custom icons at google maps DirectionsRenderer
- Answer json_encode gives HTML entities. How to convert convert matching XML conventions?
- Answer Bloomberg API - using .Net API to get the FUT_CHAIN on an underlying security