How do I make all desktop shortcut icons open in maximized window and not minimized?
I'm VERY new to Windows 8.1... I was a novice user of XP. I am also using ie11.
I have many desktop shortcuts for different web pages. When I click any desktop shortcut icon it will only open into a minimized window and never a maximized one. How do I get all of my desktop shortcuts to open in a maximized window? All I can find on the internet is that I need to change each shortcut icon individually. One shouldn't have to do that, nor should I have to stretch out a window every time I open a shortcut. It is a waste of time.
In XP all of my desktop shortcuts opened in a maximized window automatically. How do I get that same result in 8.1?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Bullet Hanging Indent Adjacent to Text Box
- Answer Windows App Store nightmare
- Answer How do I update to Win 8.1 from win 7 again after a reformat of machine
- Answer Can't restart windows update
- Answer Using "Play to" windows 8.1 xbox music app to xbox 360, works fine then randomly drops, maybe 20 minutes or so, sometimes random.