How do I make all desktop shortcut icons open in maximized window and not minimized?
I'm VERY new to Windows 8.1... I was a novice user of XP. I am also using ie11.
I have many desktop shortcuts for different web pages. When I click any desktop shortcut icon it will only open into a minimized window and never a maximized one. How do I get all of my desktop shortcuts to open in a maximized window? All I can find on the internet is that I need to change each shortcut icon individually. One shouldn't have to do that, nor should I have to stretch out a window every time I open a shortcut. It is a waste of time.
In XP all of my desktop shortcuts opened in a maximized window automatically. How do I get that same result in 8.1?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reinstalling Windows 7 Issue w/o reformatting
- Answer what is http for Life Cam 1.4 drivers (for free download) from secure site
- Answer wmi provider host (wmiprsvse.exe) using 10%-20% of my cpu
- Answer Where did all my Program Files go??????
- Answer How does biochemistry support the idea that all living things evolved from common ancestors?