Port Forwarding for AirPlay on OS X Server
I have set up an old Mac Mini I have lying around, as a Server, and it is performing magnificently.
I have some AirPlay enabled speakers that I am trying to connect to my MBP. Unfortunately the MBP does not see them.
I logged in remotely to the Mac Mini server and launched iTunes - the AirPlay speakers are present there. I am therefore assuming that there's some kind of a port forwarding issue for the AirPlay service.
I have found this article listing the ports that are used by AirPlay devices. I am now trying to forward them from my Mac Mini to my MBP.
I found this Apple support article, listing a procedure for portforwading but it's outdated and I am not sure wether it still valid for a OS X 10.9 server.
Does anyone have any pointers as to what the procedure for setting up port forwarding on a Mac Server is?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer the exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x74de812f
- Answer Cannot change PC settings and Apps Missing from Windows Store
- Answer pc settings problem
- Answer How can I look up other player's ranks while playing or drafting for hero league?
- Answer iphone5 says no sim [on hold]