Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the best software for development of Quiz /Testing apps for Android and iPhone?
- Answer how to download images at high quality?
- Answer How can I fix my script so that the AJAX is fired off?
- Answer My name is nohely and i'm trying to make up an instagram username. Can anyone help?
- Answer Which web programming language is best for connecting sql db to an android app, php, dot net or java?