Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to synchronize my Inbox sub folders in Outlook 2010 with the sub folders in my Hotmail Inbox
- Answer manually entered data dissapears when SQL databse is refreshed.
- Answer How do I perform directional inputs for Street Fighter 4 on a PC Keyboard?
- Answer How to purchase Windows for Boot Camp?
- Answer Does Apple reject iOS App which blocks and later unblocks an existing feature using third party payment mechanism [closed]