Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Save the same sheet as values in the same workbook.
- Answer How can I get accurate and uniform response from an address book query whenI begin to type a name? Responses vary no matter how I set up the page.
- Answer Word 2010 freezes when opening a document
- Answer DOWNLOAD OF OFFICE 2013
- Answer Unspecified Error, word/document.xml, Line:2, Column:0