Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Google Spreadsheet: SQL query for automatic update
- Answer Trying to write regular expression to handle this case in java
- Answer Execute a function in MS Access based on unique entries from a column in a dynamic Excel file
- Answer MS Access Data Collection Form and Yahoo Mail
- Answer Outlook 2010 calendar reminders are no longer popping up