Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to Successfully Deploy a Lightswitch 2013 HTML App to Azure with a Linked SQl Server Database?
- Answer Detect bump between two devices in iOS
- Answer #include <cstring> #include <iostream> using namespace std;cout << endl << output << endl;
- Answer how to implement a void method as opposed to a method that returns something?
- Answer How to break a Json var into specific formate in jquery