Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to debug CSS website on Samsung Galaxy S5 default browser?
- Answer Special Characters are not being scraped with AJAX/PHP Form and Simple HTML Dom
- Answer Changing a numerical MailMerge field to an Ordinal number (NOT using date formatting)
- Answer MS WORDS 10 not opening!!!
- Answer pc and mac not compatible? How to change a cross symbol to a tick symbol on a legacy check box