Windows 8.1 lockup. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Asked by PalliHauksson on 11/19/2013 at 12:06 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it crashes and reboots by itself.
The error i get is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and BlueScreenView points the cause to either srv.sys or ntoskrnl.exe or more specifically srv.sys+77460 and ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0
Here is a link to a zipfile that contains my DMP files and Msinfo32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2025865/111213-17343-01.zip
Please help me find the cause.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Help with my code in C? Computing natural log and error!?
- Answer Force Command Prompt To Do n Amount of Things Without Admin Acc?
- Answer HI I need to create a java package of basic input of a keyboard this should contain the following; Package ca?
- Answer Whats the best way to build an app with these features?
- Answer Outlook 2010 on new computer