Windows 8.1 won't let me refresh my pc
Asked by joshua613 on 11/18/2013 at 8:51 PM
HI i have windows 8.1, i got it from a installation windows 8 disk. When i try to click refresh or try a complete reboot, it says that i am missing files and need to insert my windows recovery or my instillation disk. I didn't make a windows recovery till my computer was already corrupted so i try using the installation disk but that doesn't work either. Is it because it's windows 8 and i am using windows 8.1? also i did the sfc/scannow and it said it found corrupted file but couldn't fix them and when i did any other scan it didn't pick up anything. Plus it occasionally shuts off with no warning and errors are common. But what i really want now is to get any missing files back so it will can it can do a full restart and i can start new.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the importance of colloids in your daily lives?
- Answer Can you get high while taking antibiotics?
- Answer CMake: Avoid Header Files and Source Files Visual Studio filters and put cpp and h files on the solution root
- Answer C# Method passed as a parameter able to access private members of the receiving class
- Answer jQuery Animate Error in Internet Explorer 9/10/11