Windows 8.1 won't let me refresh my pc
Asked by joshua613 on 11/18/2013 at 8:51 PM
HI i have windows 8.1, i got it from a installation windows 8 disk. When i try to click refresh or try a complete reboot, it says that i am missing files and need to insert my windows recovery or my instillation disk. I didn't make a windows recovery till my computer was already corrupted so i try using the installation disk but that doesn't work either. Is it because it's windows 8 and i am using windows 8.1? also i did the sfc/scannow and it said it found corrupted file but couldn't fix them and when i did any other scan it didn't pick up anything. Plus it occasionally shuts off with no warning and errors are common. But what i really want now is to get any missing files back so it will can it can do a full restart and i can start new.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer $rootScope $broadcast working on two different controllers
- Answer NSInternalInconsistencyException for NSMutableArray
- Answer Write latex formulas in fabric.js
- Answer C# null pointer in loop
- Answer After import android.view.View ,i have error :The method header(String) is undefined for the type View