Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to open pdf file which is located at server side by specifying its server side path in android using mupdf
- Answer Divide and conquer(merge sort)
- Answer Cordova Facebook plugin return wrong user id
- Answer Single page excel grows into multiple pages when sharing with others
- Answer Cannot seem to restore various contacts. Each email account had its own set of inbox/outboxfolders/contacts.