Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Lisp programming (basic language)..?
- Answer The whole basic concept of networking?
- Answer How do i reply to people on Tumblr?
- Answer Where can I find Kurokuma's Hetalia Sweden MMD model?
- Answer How can I use command blocks to create a sign teleporter? Also, how can I block commandsfrom command blocks from chat?