Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer In flowering plants what is the female gameophyte?
- Answer What does non-flowering plant mean?
- Answer What movie plays the song Psycho Killer by either the Talking Heads or a good cover version during the closing credits?
- Answer What does this in inches 68.37 what is the37 mean in inches?
- Answer Shooting reloading guide for 32.20 Winchester 1892 carbine mainly powder type?