Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where are Internet Recovery system files stored?
- Answer Moving file between disks in Mac OS X?
- Answer How can I enable Fixed Number Dialing on iPhone 3G?
- Answer Find out what country my phone was purchased. And what is the name of the person who purchased it [on hold]
- Answer jQuery Datatable not working - Server side