Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I send APNS Push notifications to an iPhone from a C Microsoft PC app?
- Answer Specify key pair for a Job Flow using AWS Java SDK
- Answer Has anyone created a homegrown source control add-in for NAV that uses Mercurial
- Answer Not able to hide a <span> text</span>
- Answer SQL to Linq conversion left outer join