Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Question: Can someone tell me the meaning of the two sentences about static methods of the Java language from the standard Math library in java.lang?
- Answer Question: HTML - Load file from root directory.?
- Answer Question: How to use isnan to skip "NaN" in Matlab?
- Answer What Is My Bottleneck? (Gaming Rig, i5-2500k @ 3.3ghz, 8gb ram, GTX770, Xonar DG, SSD for 64bit OS and Games)
- Answer HOW TO USE THE THE IMAC 21 KEYBOARD TO VARY SPEED ON VLC DOWNLOAD