Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to stop Windows Media Player from opening all programs. It takes over all attempts to stop it from opening.
- Answer Can we use Static gateway on one interface with DSL assigned gateway on the other interface on the same windows 7 machine ?
- Answer Installing Windows 8 on Custom PC. No Optical Drive.
- Answer Logitech setpoint issue.
- Answer question about UEFI