Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer encoding UTF8 does not match locale en_US; the chosen LC_CTYPE setting requires encoding LATIN1
- Answer how to design table for accessing the different places
- Answer How to cancel Current instance of AsyncTask and starts new one?
- Answer Uninitialized constant "Controller Name"
- Answer How to manipulate the excel data in SqlBulkCopy?