Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer cant play on line games cant update flase player with arcobat
- Answer Why do I receive MSFT updates to an uninstalled printer
- Answer Windows 7 OS Windows Live Mail - I cannot send email. I get a error message WLM error OX800CCC69.
- Answer Is MS Flight Sim 2004 compatible with W8? If so how do I install the sim?
- Answer Windows update removed the touchpad driver from SONY VAIO series E laptop.