Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can life form from primordial soup by chance when the odds of proteins forming from amino acids by chance are astronomically high?
- Answer How much did the trip cost in the book a sound of thunder?
- Answer When does an amn put on A1C?
- Answer What is the length of marsoc training?
- Answer How fast does magma cool?