Function to decode a series of numbers
I have a set of numbers that goes 99 170 270 410 606 880 1265. When a function that takes the difference of item n and n+1 to get n+2 it doesnt seem accurate as there common difference seems to be another set of numbers itself. Can anyone predict the next 50 numbers or suggest an improvement to my algorithm?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do i stop the command prompt window from opening when i run my python program?
- Answer CRTMP, stream name not found in any storage
- Answer Use Jquery to detect IE, then redirect
- Answer How do I get my outlook email to open in Microsoft Outlook?
- Answer MS Project VBA - how to target specific Task Usage cells