Gallery of images with Bootstrap and Lightbox
I am creating a gallery of images and want to show then inside a pretty lightbox. I am using Bootstrap to create and style all the thumbnails.
I am looking to bootstrap-lightbox extension to display the big files inside a lightbox, but it seems it's needed to create one div (or one lightbox) for each image. This is not possible, as I have over 3800 images and the page would become very, very large and slow.
Is it possible to create a generic lightbox for each image, and then change the content dinamically for each image? If so, please hint me on how to.
I may use any extension of needed, not only bootstrap-lightbox, but it was my first result.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer adding a month filter to a SUMIFS function
- Answer Can I increase my runspeed in Legends of Dawn?
- Answer color problem with cossacks on win7/win 8 64bit
- Answer How to recover files by original filename without access to beginning of disk/partition
- Answer iPhone 5 Battery - Help me diagnose issue