Gallery of images with Bootstrap and Lightbox
I am creating a gallery of images and want to show then inside a pretty lightbox. I am using Bootstrap to create and style all the thumbnails.
I am looking to bootstrap-lightbox extension to display the big files inside a lightbox, but it seems it's needed to create one div (or one lightbox) for each image. This is not possible, as I have over 3800 images and the page would become very, very large and slow.
Is it possible to create a generic lightbox for each image, and then change the content dinamically for each image? If so, please hint me on how to.
I may use any extension of needed, not only bootstrap-lightbox, but it was my first result.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is google maps marker always set in midway of the street if we do not provide building number?
- Answer php sql query in if statement
- Answer For Python 3.3, how can I make a list of functions using one lambda statement?
- Answer Unix or Perl Script to read log file line by line for a specific string and its value
- Answer FullCalendar: Event Colors based on Users