Gallery of images with Bootstrap and Lightbox
I am creating a gallery of images and want to show then inside a pretty lightbox. I am using Bootstrap to create and style all the thumbnails.
I am looking to bootstrap-lightbox extension to display the big files inside a lightbox, but it seems it's needed to create one div (or one lightbox) for each image. This is not possible, as I have over 3800 images and the page would become very, very large and slow.
Is it possible to create a generic lightbox for each image, and then change the content dinamically for each image? If so, please hint me on how to.
I may use any extension of needed, not only bootstrap-lightbox, but it was my first result.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Server - PHP files now need absolute paths for includes rather than relative paths
- Answer using bouncy castle to extract certificate information from android
- Answer I can haz no package-private class in Scala?
- Answer jQuery infinite fadein/fade out cycle of multiple images
- Answer Can we use PhoneGap to build a hybrid app using IDE other than eclipse?