Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I import OBJ-C classes in swift, Xcode doesn't prompt me to add a Bridging-header.h
- Answer VBA in Excel Using Range.Top, Range.Left to get cell corner x,y coordinates - Is this a bug? Is there a way around it.
- Answer updating linked data from other workbooks upon copying
- Answer Power point freezing and closing
- Answer How to crop multiple pictures in Word 2013