Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get my Outlook Rules to work properly with an account thats set up as IMAP on two computers and also read on my BlackBerry?
- Answer Is there any way to view the names of files from before iTunes renamed them?
- Answer How can I quickly open a text file from the iPhone's home screen?
- Answer In widows 8 to refresh system and do not have my password. Is there a menthod to bypass the password entry?
- Answer Help required to download/obtain a Windows 7 fix (KB977206)