Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer mobileangular: basic example doesn't work
- Answer how can I input information during android call
- Answer How to control form validity from other directives
- Answer unsuccessful build of a java program with netbeans
- Answer How to get Spring XD to deploy a predefined set of streams and taps on startup