Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Erlang Maps : get keys that has the same value
- Answer How does Uber auto-populate the registration page?
- Answer Why do these functions give the correct output 75% of the time?
- Answer i = i++; is undefined. Is i = foo(i++) also undefined?
- Answer PHP decreasing date('Y-m-d', strtotime(x days')) by (x-1) in while loop