Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to print from Microsoft Word for Android
- Answer creating an archiving list for business documents (Edited)
- Answer Athenos program in Windows 7 different from XP
- Answer Not enough free disk space to install Brother MFL-Pro Suite
- Answer Is there a way I can make an Eject Disk shortcut (not keyboard)?