Windows 8.1 disk Image
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Good video making program? Like photoshop for videos?
- Answer Help with adobe flash CS6!?
- Answer errcode 80070643 Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2598285) 32-Bit Edition on windows 7 64bit
- Answer Need help! can't print -- error message 52 and 49 on hp laser jet 3390 all-in-one
- Answer Change Default Carriage Return Font and Point