save as : you don't have permission to save in this location windows 8.1
Asked by mushley on 11/15/2013 at 11:30 AM
Plenty of people not answering this question.. Does anyone actually have an answer that works.. everytime I merge a book i.e. all disks into 1, it will not save in the folder.. Do I want to save it elsewhere? , why would I want to .. I want to save it in the original folder.. Has microsoft got a real result that actually works ????
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Transfer Videos from IPhone 4S to IMac
- Answer How can I make ctrl+right/left arrow stop changing Desktops in Lion?
- Answer windows 7 fingerprint logon
- Answer NEW FOLDER OPTION NO LONGER EXISTS & OR NEW FOLDER BUTTON ON TOOLBAR DOESN'T WORK
- Answer Blue Screen crash on resume from S3, 0x7A (Kernel Data Inpage Error), HDD probably at fault