save as : you don't have permission to save in this location windows 8.1
Asked by mushley on 11/15/2013 at 11:30 AM
Plenty of people not answering this question.. Does anyone actually have an answer that works.. everytime I merge a book i.e. all disks into 1, it will not save in the folder.. Do I want to save it elsewhere? , why would I want to .. I want to save it in the original folder.. Has microsoft got a real result that actually works ????
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do i activate my windows product if i didnt activate within the thirty day time frame?
- Answer outlook.com won't start when there's nothing in the Inbox
- Answer error .dll files not being copied
- Answer Your PC is offline. Sign in with the last password used on this pc.
- Answer Why is my COM port list empty; how can I add COM ports for my modem?