save as : you don't have permission to save in this location windows 8.1
Asked by mushley on 11/15/2013 at 11:30 AM
Plenty of people not answering this question.. Does anyone actually have an answer that works.. everytime I merge a book i.e. all disks into 1, it will not save in the folder.. Do I want to save it elsewhere? , why would I want to .. I want to save it in the original folder.. Has microsoft got a real result that actually works ????
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems Installing application or Update: The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted
- Answer How to open DVD formated ISO 9660 level 2 at windows 8 64bit?
- Answer Toshiba GParted 3TB & Fat32
- Answer Why does my computer log into a temporary profile everytime I log in?
- Answer What is the authors purpose on freak the mighty?