Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Asked by MaxLVNZ on 11/14/2013 at 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unexpected error when installing OS update in OS X
- Answer download videos off videos.arte.tv (ARTE+7) - German Public broadcasting [closed]
- Answer Service Pack 1, Windows 7 Pro, install error 0x80070490.
- Answer I have 2 programs on my computer , all of a sudden I cannot open them I get a message that says ole error 80131505. -
- Answer my sony laptop with window 7 shutdown automatically and when i restart it , it shows this message.