Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Asked by MaxLVNZ on 11/14/2013 at 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Exporting Data From Entourage 2008 Mac Into Outlook 2010 running on Windows 7
- Answer Update monthly columns via 1 query
- Answer Need spacing for Avery Label 22806 for publisher 2010
- Answer Listing of Kill/Assist Rewards/Bonuses in LoL?
- Answer Programming "Retina-able" programms with eclipse on MBP Retina