Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Asked by MaxLVNZ on 11/14/2013 at 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I can't install any updates!
- Answer Windows 8 preview on Dell Lattitude resulted in touch screen not working.
- Answer Upgarading from Windows 7 Home basic to Professional
- Answer d3drm.dll missing for reflex xtr how do i fix
- Answer I am try to download C.O.D. : Modern Warfare 3 on xbox LIVE what does error code : 80072747 mean and how do I fix it