Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Asked by MaxLVNZ on 11/14/2013 at 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where did the last name braun come from?
- Answer Is the concept society an abstract noun?
- Answer What are the parts of black holes?
- Answer How do I allow a user to post an item directly to their facebook wall?
- Answer org.osgi.framework.BundleException:missing requirement [260.0] package; (&(package =javax.mail.internet)(version>=1.5.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))