Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Asked by MaxLVNZ on 11/14/2013 at 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Trying to use auto margin-left/right: auto place image at the left hand side
- Answer Adding and removing input tags to a form based on dropdown selection
- Answer jQuery, on time effects along with click functions
- Answer Data structure to save nested XML based data
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials is running full scan and is over 5 hours....small disk volume what is happening?