Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why am I getting an empty folder showing up in MY DOCUMENTS folder named "SIGHTSPEED RECORDINGS"?
- Answer Error Message: The JVM could not be started.
- Answer I cant add another contact why and I have tried three time with three diffrent people
- Answer Control Panel Uninstall missing
- Answer Just installed IE9. Do I need the SP3 updates