Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer programs on my computer don't work on windows 10
- Answer how do i stop windows 10 upgrade (downloading)
- Answer $Windows.~BT & $Windows.~WS still present after upgrade to Windows 10.
- Answer Windows 10 Upgrade Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017
- Answer Error Until installation Win 10