Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Blackberry: Can I use a URI/URL to launch Bluetooth application from the browser
- Answer Strange Python performance degradation after running a long time and consuming large memory footprint
- Answer Deleting a line from a tab delimited text file in PHP
- Answer New thumbnail feature - how to use in Java
- Answer Does the # symbol have any definition in C?