Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I lost my contact!! STILL TRYING TO GET BROTHER PRINTER TO WORK MODEL MFC-685CW. Still cannot get itunes downloaded either!! HELP!!
- Answer Not supporting the driver
- Answer Dragon's Domain Friends
- Answer Can I successfully reinstall Win 7 Pro (from installation disk) over existing Win 8.1?
- Answer How do I force my Sim to go to work?