Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Win 10 - Bitlocker Boot Drive - Safe to Wipe?
- Answer Exception EConvertError in module WSHelper.exe at 0000D11A “” is not a valid integer value.
- Answer How long do sleeping bonuses last?
- Answer Genuinely a game of fifa 16 points giants
- Answer Boot Camp Assistant Cannot Download Support Drivers