Windows 8 / 8.1 - Num Lock on startup screen
When I start up my pc and get to the screen where I need to enter my password, sometimes the NumLock key is activated, sometimes it isn't. This is really random.
I have the same problem on 2 different pc's, one win 8 and the other win 8.1
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to check Windows Installation Media? Got the windows.ui.xaml.dll.mui file corrupted in both installations!
- Answer WHERE TO FIND REGISTRY KEY FOR WINDOWS EXPLORER CONTEXT MENU INTEGRATION OF USER DEFINED CHOICES IN BLANK SPACE?
- Answer Asus Zenbook Blue screen problem
- Answer Will a capacitive stylus work on a HP tc 4400
- Answer Why won't my computer let me do a system restore??