Asked by Cafemano on 11/11/2013 at 9:37 AM
MSE Scan says I have Trojan:Win32/Tesch.B virus (severe) but when I select to remove it doesn't go away. Cannot find a removal tool even though update is current. Any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Setting up email using office365 free accounts and my own domain name
- Answer Problems with CTRL A and CTRL S commands!
- Answer How to delete one number off call list for iPhone 3GS
- Answer computer stalls. Mouse out of control.
- Answer My dell st2010 monitor will not get out of power safe mode and the keyboard and mouse are not working.