Asked by Cafemano on 11/11/2013 at 9:37 AM
MSE Scan says I have Trojan:Win32/Tesch.B virus (severe) but when I select to remove it doesn't go away. Cannot find a removal tool even though update is current. Any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Relative Wifi performance: iPhone 5 and iPad
- Answer Logitech C615 USB camera 'not able to enumerate'
- Answer Using a PC keyboard on a mac, is there a way to set the end key so that it goes to the end of the line?
- Answer Can any iOS app remotely wake a sleeping MacBook Air when the lid is closed?
- Answer how to upgrade standard VGA driver on windows 8 xTreme 32-bit