Asked by Cafemano on 11/11/2013 at 9:37 AM
MSE Scan says I have Trojan:Win32/Tesch.B virus (severe) but when I select to remove it doesn't go away. Cannot find a removal tool even though update is current. Any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the opposite to the normal position?
- Answer Was Darwin the only person to come up with evolution?
- Answer Did the danish succed in evacuating their troops in the ww2 battle of denmark did these men later defend in the battle of Norway?
- Answer Is London bridge a truss bridge?
- Answer Who was the Monarch who dissolved Parliament in 1629?