Asked by Cafemano on 11/11/2013 at 9:37 AM
MSE Scan says I have Trojan:Win32/Tesch.B virus (severe) but when I select to remove it doesn't go away. Cannot find a removal tool even though update is current. Any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer mi computadora al encenderla no accede a mi perfil porque me dice que no pudo tener accesso a mis archivos y se enciende con un perfil temporal, ¿como puedo solucionar eso?
- Answer I have 21 groups of 9 people each. How can I obtain a list of members in each group? I could do this before the icons were recently updated.
- Answer Waarom geen nederlands talig op Xbox-360-console
- Answer Wireless network Connection issue - Yellow Triangle over wireless Bars
- Answer Microsoft India Volume Licensing Activation Center Automated Dialer Activation system is down, how to reactivate my Windows ?