Windows 8 Update stuck at 0 KB, 0% downloaded
I have tried various methods (bulk update, updating one at a time, updating selective updates), but am not able to download and install the windows updates. I have also tried the troubleshooting techniques like using the tool, and using the command prompt to stop and start the services, but to no avail.
There are a total of 60 important updates which are stuck in this state.
On account of this, I am not able to proceed for a Windows 8.1 update either, since it is not visible in my store. In fact, I am facing a similar problem with the store, wherein the updates are not going through and getting stuck in between.
Any pointers to tackle this would be helpful.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the pros and cons of using connection pool and just one connection?
- Answer Is it possible to avoid .scala.html suffix in playframework?
- Answer rmarkdown could not show the plot and italic font
- Answer the system office 365 was on went belly up and died
- Answer Goto a specific record on a continuous form