Windows 8 Update stuck at 0 KB, 0% downloaded
I have tried various methods (bulk update, updating one at a time, updating selective updates), but am not able to download and install the windows updates. I have also tried the troubleshooting techniques like using the tool, and using the command prompt to stop and start the services, but to no avail.
There are a total of 60 important updates which are stuck in this state.
On account of this, I am not able to proceed for a Windows 8.1 update either, since it is not visible in my store. In fact, I am facing a similar problem with the store, wherein the updates are not going through and getting stuck in between.
Any pointers to tackle this would be helpful.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems starting outlook 2013 (part of office pro 2013) after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 , missing ProPlusWW.msi
- Answer MS Outlook 2016 tasklist unable to drag and drop items
- Answer My Windows 10 restarts Automatically to Bios
- Answer problem with printing picture and pdf files
- Answer Multiple strange exceptions in dev console