Windows 8 Update stuck at 0 KB, 0% downloaded
I have tried various methods (bulk update, updating one at a time, updating selective updates), but am not able to download and install the windows updates. I have also tried the troubleshooting techniques like using the tool, and using the command prompt to stop and start the services, but to no avail.
There are a total of 60 important updates which are stuck in this state.
On account of this, I am not able to proceed for a Windows 8.1 update either, since it is not visible in my store. In fact, I am facing a similar problem with the store, wherein the updates are not going through and getting stuck in between.
Any pointers to tackle this would be helpful.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer fail installing updates
- Answer configurei meu roteador mas nao consigo acessar a internet sem fio, mesmo colocando a minha senha e tals mas nao consigo me conectar sem o cabo.. o que devo fazer?
- Answer How to install a Sea-Gate windows & download HDD Setup for a Leneovo with Intel Pin with a 250 Seagate serial ATA DiscDrive 250 GB
- Answer Why does david rule?
- Answer Which insurance company can offer good annuity?