Lost audio after installing Windows 8.1
I upgraded to 8.1 today; unfortunately, since restarting my laptop I lost the audio and sound system recognition completely; Internet connection is also much slower than it used to.
Any tips that could help me?
Thanks in advance!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Old / Duplicate Emails Keep Importing in Outlook 2007, Windows Vista
- Answer Sorting on a folder
- Answer Invalid tracking and nothing in purchase history/
- Answer Office 2013 Help? Was hung up on three straight times for no reason, seriously confused.
- Answer Error 30088-4 when installing Office 365