Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1
My flight simulator X gold edition keeps crashing while I play the game. It happens when I try to fly or when I exit a fight. The game closes and I go to my desktop.
I have a dell XPS with a radeon HD5700 adapter. I am running 8.1 pro.
I have tried the compatability tests all the way back to windows XP and still the same problem. I have installed the program several times with different compatability changes. Still the same results.
Please offer up some other ideas that might work.
Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Bug in my code or in python? Most probably in my code
- Answer In Outlook 2010 I want spellcheck enabled as I type inside a Stationery Theme or Signature.
- Answer hyperlinks in outlook disabled after upgrading to windows 8
- Answer Changes text in a column based on the value in another column of the same row.
- Answer What E mail Client is reccomended in Windows 8?