Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1
My flight simulator X gold edition keeps crashing while I play the game. It happens when I try to fly or when I exit a fight. The game closes and I go to my desktop.
I have a dell XPS with a radeon HD5700 adapter. I am running 8.1 pro.
I have tried the compatability tests all the way back to windows XP and still the same problem. I have installed the program several times with different compatability changes. Still the same results.
Please offer up some other ideas that might work.
Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Missing!?!?
- Answer How and where can I get Craft?
- Answer How do I set up keybindings in an efficient way to play? [on hold]
- Answer create symfony project using the symfony installer
- Answer How to select a column of a JTable in JDialog by selecting a header