HELP!!!! Having trouble with arrays using the visual logic program.?
Asked on 11/06/2013 at 2:51 PM
write a program that accepts 5 input values and stores them into an array. the program should then display the average of the 5 numbers. finally, the program should display all the numbers in the array that are larger then the average of the 5 numbers.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Purebred Greyhound owners and breeders what would Greyhounds get on watchdog barking and as guard dogs - physical protection of property on a scale of 1-10. 5 starts as med. and 8 starts as high?
- Answer Did martin Luther king enjoy school?
- Answer Gnuplot with image: clip data above a specified maximum
- Answer NVD3.js yAxis and tooltip different percision
- Answer How to write more than the first 100 items written to text file from VS debugger?