HELP!!!! Having trouble with arrays using the visual logic program.?
Asked on 11/06/2013 at 2:51 PM
write a program that accepts 5 input values and stores them into an array. the program should then display the average of the 5 numbers. finally, the program should display all the numbers in the array that are larger then the average of the 5 numbers.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer DIVIDE NUMBER BY UNIQUE VALUES IN FILTERED RANGE
- Answer How to change background color of input pane in Word (2013)?
- Answer How do I clean up Outlook files in new Office 365 after installing?
- Answer Can someone please explain to me how to format cells to auto color red for (negitive) numbers and green for positive numbers?
- Answer Windows 7 64-bit System Repair for no drives laptop