HELP!!!! Having trouble with arrays using the visual logic program.?
Asked on 11/06/2013 at 2:51 PM
write a program that accepts 5 input values and stores them into an array. the program should then display the average of the 5 numbers. finally, the program should display all the numbers in the array that are larger then the average of the 5 numbers.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to get to update website page.
- Answer AcStBmhE.exe error with code 0xc0000142 when shutting down pc
- Answer sfc scan stop on 68%
- Answer I get the error “Sorry, Store is not available in your region.” I’m in Serbia (or Montenegro).
- Answer The latest Windows Vista update broke my HPprinter drivers. How do I fix this?