unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Trouble uploading pictures
- Answer How do you figure the cost per inch of a 200 foot roll of vinyl Cost per 200 foot roll is 57.00 The vinyl is 2 inches wide - need cost per inch of this roll?
- Answer What month was Benedict XVI elected pope?
- Answer How do you label a scalene traingle?
- Answer Why sisystem internationalconsists of seven basic quantities why not eight or six?