unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I buy an iPhone 5C in the US and use it in Ireland?
- Answer Samsung Galaxy S4 Recognised by Windows as an Unspecified Device.
- Answer Windows 8 File Search (in EXPLORER) totally retarded?
- Answer Windows 7 Home Premium - Windows update problem - Reverting changes
- Answer Windows store on win 8.1