unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Web-design question: How do I tile pictures on my website like Flickrs new layout?
- Answer Where to hire Webdesign Student to build website?
- Answer Is Twitter or Facebook html?
- Answer How to make a game like A Link To the Past?
- Answer If data usage is internet,apps,etc.and have unlimited web on my cell how can they restrict my data usage?