unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to add a new validator to field into collection (fieldset)
- Answer How can I serialize a tuple containing a basic type and an array of a basic type?
- Answer AD site won't redirect to login?
- Answer Efficient way to merge-sort data from multiple tables
- Answer UNIX newbie: shell script not running, command not found