unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to sync my MP3 player and laptop for the first time and not lose files on the MP3 player that aren't on the laptop
- Answer Microsoft Office 2007 Professional - stalls mid way through install saying needs location of certain file
- Answer Office 2003/Win xp issue
- Answer IE9 logmein invalid handle
- Answer Home Printer Device