unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows update and app store not working
- Answer Lost Hotmail connection even though 'connected' and online with IE 7.
- Answer I cannot get any external microphone to work with my windows 7 in my HP computer
- Answer windows 8 pro hangs on starting, however on force shutdown with power button and starting again it doesn't hang
- Answer How many gallons are there in 259 fluid ounces?