unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Asked by SANDEEP JAIN35 on 11/03/2013 at 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer require facebook page users to like page before tagging or uploading or commenting
- Answer WPF radiobuttons opposite boolean converter not working well and StackOverflowException
- Answer How to create a specific sorting function in jQuery Tablesorter?
- Answer Waiting for multiple broadcast messages to be received before continuing
- Answer bulk parking domain using apache and php