iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot access payment options to change credit card details
- Answer Microsoft Office won't uninstall and I've tried everything suggested on the online community.
- Answer Why won't my JPEG file show in my Windows Live Email Signature?
- Answer windows 8 samsung tab, at&t - bluetooth device connection error
- Answer Motorola Droid 4 cannot connect with USB to computer using Windows 7