iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Two Clash of Clans account in one Game Center; how to restore the old account?
- Answer What is the base technology of Android programming
- Answer Is it possible to make mysql order by index prefix?
- Answer Linux tar help to extract folders
- Answer Using a form wizard as Signup form django allauth