iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where is the coolant temperature sensor on a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser?
- Answer Do doctors test for herpes during prenatal care?
- Answer Did the british government overreact to colonial protests by issuing the intolerable acts?
- Answer What does ah dinnae mean?
- Answer How old does a falconer need to be?