iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can we use Oracle Mojarra and PrmeFaces in "commercial website"?
- Answer UIWebView to exclude autolink for certain link
- Answer reCAPTCHA - Can't get field value on jQuery
- Answer java class that display the list with frequency of alphabets using a string
- Answer HTML5 Drag and Drop upload sequentially