iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer iPhone 3g; iOS 4.2 to iOS 5 performance?
- Answer Exeption->FlashPlugin#DeepLinkInto0: Type mismatch
- Answer How do I change the recoding time on blank dvd?
- Answer I tried to upgrade fromWin7 home premium to professional. I paid the money but the upgrade was not compatible. How do I get my money back?
- Answer Why can't I sign in or register with Zanga game's on Facebook ?