iPad air - text messages
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8.1 update wiped out my pics and docs!
- Answer Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more of the tracks from the cd - windows 8
- Answer Can't access NAS unit via name but can via IP (Windows 7 only)
- Answer stuck at "please wait while windows sets up your computer" screen
- Answer hangouts on windows 8.1 rt