error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Java code not working - don't know the source of the error?
- Answer How to display the selected value in a Fragment class onCreateContextMenu
- Answer How to switch from an activity to another designated one when the device back button is pressed?
- Answer returning setTimeout to stop later doesn't work as my expectation?
- Answer Multiple Selection (Checkbox) Access web App