error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What event helped cause the eventual split of the Democratic Party paving the way for the Republican Party and Abraham Lincoln?
- Answer How effective is ampiclox for treating gonorrhea in men?
- Answer How can you prevent injuries in case of a fire?
- Answer What is a informal brief?
- Answer What types of plants are in ponds and lakes?