error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer CKEDITOR Style dropdown nested elements
- Answer post installation code in ClickOnce
- Answer When I make a clone of the object shows me an error message
- Answer Hi,im using skadate 9 social software,i need to edit header and footer to place my adsense...?
- Answer show to convert 101012 to Decimal?