error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Nginx + Django + Phpmyadmin Configuration
- Answer Not able to call localhost nodejs api from chrome extension
- Answer How to make a simple module in OpenCart? Exampe for getting latest posts from Wordpress database and showing it in OpenCart?
- Answer Frames in Internet Explorer 9: CSS styles not loaded correctly
- Answer ASP.Net Inproc session restarted after markup change in VS2012