error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is a 4 letter word object that can be moved by a force?
- Answer When will The Christmas List play on TV again?
- Answer How do you get the ultima weapon in disc 2 of ff7?
- Answer The balance between the weight of a continent and the buoyant force of mantle is called?
- Answer Is Spazout a good band name?