View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:01 AM
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open. How do I resolve this issue?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Remove a task folder
- Answer Is it possible to jailbreak an iPad 2 (A1395) after updating to iOS 6.0.1?
- Answer External USB DVD drive + Time Capsule (or AirPort Extreme) =?
- Answer how to repair windows 7 useing another windows 7 on the same PC
- Answer Windows XP Media Center video & dvd player error messages