Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer HTTPS sites won't work on Chrome, others don't work at all on Yosemite
- Answer Yosemite Mail.app is playing sounds for non-inbox mail
- Answer Can I deploy my Django site to OS X Server?
- Answer Find the minimum of jumps to reach out of an array in Java
- Answer Why am I getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nodeName' of null" in my script?