Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to create dependent attributes in magento
- Answer Command for finding process using too much CPU
- Answer Setting the pitch does not work properly, I get a real small font when I set it for 12; others are smaller than what I set
- Answer Excel 2013 Start Screen Does Not Display
- Answer When did clip art become standerd in Office Word