Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)
- Answer Canon MF9220Cdn is not compatible with Windows 8
- Answer problem with checking windows updates,error code 8024402f how do i fix it?
- Answer email shut down with virus cant recover product key without email i only have pin number
- Answer Which subjects are compulsary best of five?