Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When did Belgium adopt the euro as its currency?
- Answer Why does Grails ignore this particular String parameter unless I bind it explicitly?
- Answer Identifying related words with the use of Wildcards in c++
- Answer How to connect to remote mysql database using php (hosted on dotCloud)
- Answer Overwrite a line with ofstream C++