Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer configuration progress message pops up
- Answer The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag.
- Answer MS Excel 2010 cells are messed up in Page layout view, why?
- Answer required internet connect
- Answer I purchased Office Home & Student 2013 , i have windows vista, and microsoft office 2003