Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the noun form of mean?
- Answer What is the difference between nationality and citizenship in filipino people?
- Answer .net WebBrowser with form elements with system visual style
- Answer Looking at a grade data, with student names, grades and credit hours to order data based on either gpa, credit hours, or names
- Answer How do you find second highest number in an integer array?