Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why is there `"="` instead of an `"\x"` in my string?
- Answer difference functionality between excel online and desktop excel 2013
- Answer Macro to copy data from one sheet to another based on vlookup
- Answer Excel 2013 (KB3085502) VBA Bug/issue 15.0.4753.1000
- Answer Visio 2013 keeps crashing on moving objects