Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows media player - on windows 8 how to play a dvd
- Answer Why does my stand alone none networked PC keep asking for a network password
- Answer cannot create folders
- Answer clicking Find Printer shows error "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable" i am on a home network windows 8
- Answer When someone is sentenced to death by way of lethal injection what courts hears the initial appeal?