Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Asked by EddieByrd on 11/03/2013 at 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I copy the entire scrollback buffer from iTerm2 to the clipboard?
- Answer Execute simple script
- Answer How to change the default settings for a new event in native Calendar?
- Answer One of the partition on my external HDD does not mount
- Answer Focus the camera in the center of an object in Three.js