How to restore changed keyboard behaviour.
Asked by RUSTOM IRANI on 11/03/2013 at 2:02 AM
When key board is in “CAP” position, the following keys behave as under :
- Cap -> S: Two pages open simultaneously a) the Google home page and b) “Font “dialogue box.
- Cap -> 2: when typed across 2 when the cap button is on, the letters " 13428709 " are typed instead.
- Cap -> X: when typed cap X the printing dialogue box comes up.
- Cap -> W: when typed Cap W the followings ” QERWI” are typed instead.
NOTE; these do not happen when the CAP button is switched off.
How to resolve it inorder to restore the same to its original behaviour.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error Template Blogger?
- Answer How do I add a custom sidebar background in the "Kalalalani" theme on Tumblr?
- Answer Keeping Track Of Multiple Projects?
- Answer Is java safe to use on the computer?
- Answer could anyone come up with an alt text template that I could use with my blog images of paintings please?