Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Background doesn't change using media query on smaller devices, and I can't see why?
- Answer How do I work with Message Groups in ActiveMQ
- Answer Lotus Domino, registration new users script
- Answer how to display a smoothbox popup on onclick of a link, which is loaded through Ajax
- Answer mongodb php cant push to end of array