Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer This loop never ends. What's wrong with my code?
- Answer Does the faction of your armor/clothes affect character interactions in Skryim?
- Answer How do I know which Python install is being used?
- Answer Calendar Add that allows adding through drag and drop
- Answer Is there a totally 'clean' full-screen mode web browser?