Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it illegal for a 19 year old and a 14 year old to date?
- Answer What made Malcolm x be a civil rights leader?
- Answer Why was the stone age called the stone age by archaeologists and historians?
- Answer Imported CrumbPath and CrumPathView Not showing MKOverlayView?
- Answer T4 "header guard" for included files