Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer db connection passed but query designer failed to open in pentaho report designer
- Answer What is the difference between String and string in C#? Why we need aliases in C#? [duplicate]
- Answer What is Impression Goal in Admob?
- Answer How to index a string into IFERROR function, using VBA
- Answer How to pass an image from an image view to parse using a php api