Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Upload center (and upload failed): let's collect more info
- Answer Office 2013 Outlook Message List Format
- Answer Surface Start Screen Loses Background & Desktop Watermark Shows Up
- Answer An Internal Error Occurred (Object-Noload)
- Answer I need help, when I open my laptop(toshiba) the massage 'get window feaature NET framework 4.5(includes 3.0 and 2.0) apeared. what can i do?