Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why am I getting out of date or slightly incorrect data back from the Linked in API when querying for job listings of a certain company?
- Answer Optimize SQL inner join on a 36 million row table with 3 columns
- Answer Why Groovy file write with UTF-16LE produce BOM char?
- Answer Brain teaser : how many days did it take for the spider to build 25% of the web?
- Answer Overflow in addition