Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PopupMenu - Customize Text (Size/Color) in Menu Resource Items
- Answer Parsing specific data from the result obtained from RESTClient
- Answer Converting Excel DateTime formatted as a number to R DateTime
- Answer When reading a file trying to determine valid grades, why does the file reader skip lines?
- Answer Cant get 'UseOAuthBearerTokens' to work with Owin and Identity RTM