Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Asked by DileepKuma18 on 10/31/2013 at 8:31 PM
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel 2010 Themes Missing in Excel 2013....Searching for "Composite" theme was horrible...Anyone need an Office 2010 theme?
- Answer How to pass the Text of a ComboBox to a Query
- Answer outdated server on version 0.8.0 and wont let me download 0.8.1
- Answer Is the demo/lite version free?
- Answer Modifying .plist with shell changes .plist order