Bing Smart Search isn’t working at all
Asked by Main de Justice on 10/30/2013 at 4:07 AM
Why Bing Smart Search doesn’t work on my computer? Maybe I messed up with settings when I was installing Windows..? I don’t know where to look, nothing works. I have tried using network troubleshooter and turning Windows Location Provider on. In PC settings >> Your search experience 2nd function is selected. I have also tried enabling 1st one, but it didn’t make any difference.
Also, I wanted to say (don’t know if these problems are related) that apps, made by Microsoft (except Store app), don’t show live content. If you open the app you can see that it can use the internet, don’t know why they aren’t using it while showing live content. Or maybe the problem is elsewhere..?
Note that my internet connection works well with everything else, only Bing Smart Search (not sure about the problem with live content viewing) is causing me problems.
Posted by freebs on 11/17/2013 at 3:18 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to export custom options in Magento?
- Answer Anyone know any learn java script for beginners books?
- Answer : Computerized system in a shop The program should meet the following objectives: 1. To determine the numb?
- Answer HOW TO DELETE UPDATE REMINDERS I DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD.
- Answer Help deleting Outlook 2010 Contact folders