Winows 8.1 not finding wireless printer. Says can only print from Apps.
Asked by KarlJanzen on 10/29/2013 at 10:46 AM
Have upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1 Now windows can't find my wireless printer. No problem before. Windows 8 didn't need a driver either, just found it right away. tried system restore, but it won't give me a time before the update. Can't seem to find a driver that works either. Windows just gives me a "windows can only print from apps" message.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Zipdrive backup restore for Windows 7?
- Answer Running Windows 8 on brand new compaq CQ 58. No touchpad arrow & will not access password page. Any suggestions please?
- Answer MUTE BUTTON control from keyboard with one touch
- Answer winxp doesn't recognize encrypted product key for ptfb software
- Answer where is the toolbar in windows photo gallery?