Winows 8.1 not finding wireless printer. Says can only print from Apps.
Asked by KarlJanzen on 10/29/2013 at 10:46 AM
Have upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1 Now windows can't find my wireless printer. No problem before. Windows 8 didn't need a driver either, just found it right away. tried system restore, but it won't give me a time before the update. Can't seem to find a driver that works either. Windows just gives me a "windows can only print from apps" message.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer video distortion after moving it from computer to another via network
- Answer no audio device detected by windows, but still can play sound from rear and front output while using some application but not while using other applicaton
- Answer Windows Update Continues to Fail.
- Answer Mail notification is not deeplinked into the correct conversation on iOS 8 / Exchange Account
- Answer How do I add System Apps to menu items toolbar?