Winows 8.1 not finding wireless printer. Says can only print from Apps.
Asked by KarlJanzen on 10/29/2013 at 10:46 AM
Have upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1 Now windows can't find my wireless printer. No problem before. Windows 8 didn't need a driver either, just found it right away. tried system restore, but it won't give me a time before the update. Can't seem to find a driver that works either. Windows just gives me a "windows can only print from apps" message.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I enable multiple phone numbers for iMessge and FaceTime?
- Answer What's the error of KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651 Exception code: 0xebf00baa
- Answer WindowsXPService Pack 3 (K8936929) will not download can u help?
- Answer i want the deleted messidges to be removed but cnt move them
- Answer why can't I get microsott solitarie connections to work? It comes on but then goes back to start. On 3/21/13 I spent 4 hours with a microsoft tech along with