Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to determine what process controls key combinations?
- Answer user profile service failed the logon
- Answer How do I remedy always getting a error for MatSvc in the computer management event viewer, applications area? All help and support says is "We're Sorry."
- Answer Cannot Share files With Win XP and Win 7
- Answer Lost my toolbar, how do I get it back up....somehow I hid it .......!!