Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
- Answer Status of Kavishtechnosoft
- Answer Microsoft have destroyed my brand new Acer Aspire laptop - can't get past a blue screen asking for a 'security code'?
- Answer The server demo.com is asking for your user name and password.
- Answer I got a message: "FDDI Network Controller doesn't have a driver". How can I download the driver and re-install it? Some body can help me with this issue? Please.