Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Using System.Security.Claims.Claim in a web service (.NET)
- Answer VB6+Access(ADO/JET) Randomly getting "Disk or Network Error" or "Cannot find the input table or query X on Database Y"
- Answer from sql select to pdo
- Answer How to encode and decode my string using base-62 in C#.net (.net framework 3.5)?
- Answer Best way to create a MySQL database? Tables or separate databases?