Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I use HDMI?
- Answer How do you get the power to the heater to come on after bleeding the coolant system on a Chrysler Pacifica 2004?
- Answer How many odd numbers are greater than 6 but less than19?
- Answer Where can you find a list of schools that are closed on a certain day?
- Answer What grocery stores are open Christmas day in san antonio tx?