Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to truncate org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.BadCredentialsAuthenticationException Stack trace in log file?
- Answer Using 'post_type' => 'product' in woocommerce
- Answer calling a managed c++ dll function from c#
- Answer How to prevent the event handler in a nested element within the target element in jQuery?
- Answer SQL Round aggregate problem