Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how do i generate words using letters or numbers or any symbols or some overlapping?
- Answer In Java, can "try-catch" and "throws" be used interchangeably?
- Answer What effect in MySQL does setting 'Length/Values' have (phpMyAdmin)?
- Answer Dreamweaver help????
- Answer What's the best program to copy ipod playlists to a new computer?