Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook 2016 crashes using wireless with Surface Pro 4
- Answer Cant find pages on my onenote notebook
- Answer Run-Time Error 3086 - Could Not Delete From Specified Table - No Problem on my system, user has issue
- Answer Page displays in Landscape orientation but prints in Portrait orientation
- Answer How to get Interop.ADOMD.dll for Win 64 bit OS ?