Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Installing Office on Surface Pro 2
- Answer The language of this installation package is not supported by your system...
- Answer MSFT Lync issues with Mavericks 10.9.1
- Answer Median IF function not working on Even data sets
- Answer Creating 10 documents, wanting to change order of different Heading and sub headings and keep them in sync..