Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer iOS:How to set the color of the text view's modal mail compose controller's navigation bar?
- Answer How would i show the text of a post with a mgline which is implemented in a grid like this?
- Answer windows file's change log
- Answer Commons Math - could not find class org.apache.commons
- Answer 3D effect for the camera on android