RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Serialize data for AJAX using HTML5sortable
- Answer How can I get the mime-type of an Image class instance in memory in c#?
- Answer css issue - drop-down not working correctly on iphone/ipad
- Answer PHP - Getting a selection from a dropdown box for use in another dropdown box on the same page
- Answer Receiving multiple NetStream.Connect.Success events fired when it supposedly shouldn't happen