RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer The epoch spans the time between 65 million and 56 million years ago?
- Answer How long did it take to builed the globe theatre?
- Answer How to use DMA for I2C read on Cortex M3
- Answer Can an Excel vba collection extract values from mutiple columns and pste into a third?
- Answer Attaching a video stream through the .NET Mirror API