RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error message when I open Outlook Calendar - "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
- Answer Does changing main resource amount change the corresponding resource amount for Caves and Ruins?
- Answer How to capture a screenshot without my own character in the picture?
- Answer Which characters have playable routes?
- Answer How to upload and download file from amazon s3 using Objective-c? (For MAC OS not for iOS)