RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where can I get a copy of DOS
- Answer Is it possible to get Free Cell, spider etc. for Windows 8
- Answer Getting error 8007054f when trying to install KB2807986
- Answer I want to fix the color of my screen?
- Answer I believe I have used the Restore one too many times. All programs are nothing more than a pretty face at the start. Is there any hope of reinstalling them?