RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Shaing Media Player With Other Users?
- Answer Restarted Win 8.1 tablet in safe mode but screen does not respond to enter password
- Answer my bluetooth does not find other devices and neither it is discovered by other devices?
- Answer How to do a clean Install of Windows 8.1?
- Answer Bluetooth Setting Missing