RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Postgres: Inserting rows into table with foreign key
- Answer Restrict direct file access Nginx and Codeigniter
- Answer Clojure: Expand a var in let binding
- Answer Can any one please give a sample application related to the Google graph API explorer tool?
- Answer Using $watch to update data, ng-repeat not reflecting changes