RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does titanium dioxide cause lead poisoning?
- Answer Why can foresters estimate the age of trees based on the diameter of the stem trunk?
- Answer What cell structure can the dialysis sac be compared to?
- Answer Which amendment gives you the right to refuse to house troops in a time of peace?
- Answer When did the president declare war on Germany in World War 2?