RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Sending an unbuffered response in Plack
- Answer Easier way to selected merge with git
- Answer Bootstrap Navbar Dropdown Menu Background Color & Activate on Hover
- Answer Selenium: How to get text from within an html tag which has another tag in it
- Answer Show a Toolbar with action items correctly