RunDLL error on Win 7
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where is my C++ program reading this data from?
- Answer In a bash script, how would you determine if a ﬁle exists?
- Answer What bash command gives you date in the format MMDDYYHHMM?
- Answer What command will make a single gzipped tar ﬁle of the folders ~/c, ~/cpp, ~/txt?
- Answer convert numeric to word macros in msword?