View Full Answer On Stackoverflow
Eclipse Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
Asked by Mohsen Navabi on 09/09/2012 at 10:16 AM
i have problem with running an android application from eclipse on real android device
when i click on Run it just show me this error: Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
[2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Android Launch! [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] adb is running normally. [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Performing com.example.MainActivity activity launch [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Automatic Target Mode: using device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Uploading SearchApp.apk onto device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:27 - SearchApp] Installing SearchApp.apk... [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Please check logcat output for more details. [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Launch canceled!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Stackoverflow]
Can you answer these?
- Answer printed pages don't match screeen
- Answer Outlook 2013 email indexing doesn't complete
- Answer I need to reinstall MS office 365 as I uninstalled it because it installed as 32 bit and I need 64 bit and I am being charged for something I can't use
- Answer Account Reactivation
- Answer copy rows until a certain Sum has been reached