Windows 8.1 login
I have 2 issues. First the PC no longer awakes from sleep mode by clicking the mouse or tapping a key on the keyboard. I have to press the power switch to wake up the PC. Second the first login into the PC always gives me an error: cannot find thread. The PC then advises that it is gathering information and then reboots to the login page, which allows me to login without an error. Can you help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Hi I'm new to html ; can you help me please?
- Answer can anybody help me to solve this question please ? (look at the image below)?
- Answer which is the best source to learn basic vhdl / verilog in 2 - 3 days?
- Answer Computer Display specific Module Joomla?
- Answer How many programming languages can a person excel in?