Windows 8.1 login
I have 2 issues. First the PC no longer awakes from sleep mode by clicking the mouse or tapping a key on the keyboard. I have to press the power switch to wake up the PC. Second the first login into the PC always gives me an error: cannot find thread. The PC then advises that it is gathering information and then reboots to the login page, which allows me to login without an error. Can you help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Python function does not return the second value
- Answer Adding two classes to create a new one, with arbitrary number of arguments (*args)
- Answer Identity column and using order by in query
- Answer Using ajax post,get, put, delete etc Vs html post and get only in spring pros and cons
- Answer In the Transall Saga is the Merkon a bad character?