Windows 8.1 login
I have 2 issues. First the PC no longer awakes from sleep mode by clicking the mouse or tapping a key on the keyboard. I have to press the power switch to wake up the PC. Second the first login into the PC always gives me an error: cannot find thread. The PC then advises that it is gathering information and then reboots to the login page, which allows me to login without an error. Can you help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is an optimal approach to storing locations that can be queried by distance?
- Answer how to update the values of the edited row using knockout datatables extension?
- Answer Android notification builder getNotification() vs build()
- Answer Unable to run GTK via X11 forwarding on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Answer Responsive image ans media queries