Windows 8.1 login
I have 2 issues. First the PC no longer awakes from sleep mode by clicking the mouse or tapping a key on the keyboard. I have to press the power switch to wake up the PC. Second the first login into the PC always gives me an error: cannot find thread. The PC then advises that it is gathering information and then reboots to the login page, which allows me to login without an error. Can you help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Constant reference parameter causing unresolved external symbol
- Answer Getting 'Uncaught Error: Script error' for a declared dependency when using r.js
- Answer How should I serialize dynamic form elements in MVC 5?
- Answer Published unity android app has lower android version requirements than manifest
- Answer problems with MS Office 2013 pro purchased using old company email address