Disable Display Scaling
Asked by Myrddian on 10/19/2013 at 7:24 PM
With Windows 8.1 the universal DPI scaling has been permanently turned on.
Is there a way to disable this, rather than going per-application and saying disable DPI scaling.
This is annoying, not only do I now have a 4K device, but games dont work correctly with the new Scaling mechanism, I have two displays and run most games in windowed mode, some get upscaled and look blurry, others get down-scaled to 90% of their size.
Did microsoft do any testing on this stupid decision?
I am not sure what other software in the last 2 hours of "testing" I've come accross will have problems but Chrome looks butt ugly, and blurry.
All thanks to the stupid scaling that windows 8.1 now does.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't get Microsoft Office 313 to download
- Answer protectsheet problems: alternatives / solutions?
- Answer Problem in Counter Strike 1.3 while playing in LAN
- Answer You are unable to log in to the user account “user_name” at this time
- Answer How does one fix incorrect dates of mail messages after migrating a mailbox from one OS X Server to another?