Disable Display Scaling
Asked by Myrddian on 10/19/2013 at 7:24 PM
With Windows 8.1 the universal DPI scaling has been permanently turned on.
Is there a way to disable this, rather than going per-application and saying disable DPI scaling.
This is annoying, not only do I now have a 4K device, but games dont work correctly with the new Scaling mechanism, I have two displays and run most games in windowed mode, some get upscaled and look blurry, others get down-scaled to 90% of their size.
Did microsoft do any testing on this stupid decision?
I am not sure what other software in the last 2 hours of "testing" I've come accross will have problems but Chrome looks butt ugly, and blurry.
All thanks to the stupid scaling that windows 8.1 now does.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Including @media queries as mixins with LESS
- Answer Delphi RichEdit find line containing one string but not after parentheses
- Answer Haskell : multiple declarations of "<function name>" ...?
- Answer What did Microsoft do wrong that returns a 302 redirect status versus a 301 status?
- Answer Checking if Zipcode field has value of 99999... $(this).attr('id') == 'zipcode' && ($this.val(99999)))