Disable Display Scaling
Asked by Myrddian on 10/19/2013 at 7:24 PM
With Windows 8.1 the universal DPI scaling has been permanently turned on.
Is there a way to disable this, rather than going per-application and saying disable DPI scaling.
This is annoying, not only do I now have a 4K device, but games dont work correctly with the new Scaling mechanism, I have two displays and run most games in windowed mode, some get upscaled and look blurry, others get down-scaled to 90% of their size.
Did microsoft do any testing on this stupid decision?
I am not sure what other software in the last 2 hours of "testing" I've come accross will have problems but Chrome looks butt ugly, and blurry.
All thanks to the stupid scaling that windows 8.1 now does.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Help with office 2013 professional and vb6 application
- Answer Redownload Office 2010
- Answer embedded links in email
- Answer Can I buy the PC version of SimCity & run through Mac Parallels, then switch to Mac version when it is released without paying twice?
- Answer How do I end a romantic relationship with the butler?