win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Weapon guide for Minecraft [on hold]
- Answer Custom Minecraft Launcher [on hold]
- Answer Mail 7.0 - Adding an IMAP account without saving emails locally
- Answer open new tab in iTerm and execute command there
- Answer Ping on Mavericks on late 2013 MacBook Pro slow and variable compared to Windows