win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I try to turn on Windows Security Center Service it gongs and says in cannot be turned on.
- Answer HP Photosmart 5510 software and drivers is not getting installed on Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Answer Can't install updates KB2707511 & KB2676562, error code 0x8007054F
- Answer Windows Update ErrorCode 800700C1. Last updates installed 3 July 2012 & checked 5 July 2012.
- Answer Acer S3 hibernation partition