win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My keyborad is acting up by makeing a beep noise and not letting me hit the same key 2 times in a row.
- Answer Access Denied Error on Default Administrator and Admin privileged Accounts
- Answer [Bug] using two screens, auto hide taskbar dissapears when minimizing a metro app
- Answer Windows Management Framework 3.0 does not install on Windows 2008R2 SP1 Server
- Answer No sound after installing windows 7(64-bit) from xp on HP DV 5000 laptop