win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are the differences between the characters?
- Answer why does the w7Home premium x64 continually lock up after I was forced to do an upgrade
- Answer Can't install an app in Windows 8 Pro
- Answer Boot Manager Duplicate Entries
- Answer syncing files to cellphone copies them as wmpinfor.xml how do i alter this