win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is the Lightning connector 8-pins or 8+1 ground pins?
- Answer Driver/Kext Realtek 8191SE - Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
- Answer Windows 7 pro.^ network adapter
- Answer I donot have administrator password on donated gateway pc with xp how can I retrive it i can only sign on as guest
- Answer Is there any option to get a DVD of windows 8 ?