win 8.1 Outlook 2010 Pro Send/Receive not implemented
Asked by JohnPals on 10/19/2013 at 11:09 AM
Just updated to Win 8.1
Have been running Outlook 2010 for years without any problems.
I get an error message that Send/Receive not implemented. It's gone from the ribbon too.
Please help...thanks for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I set my external monitor so that my gestures won't activate spaces on the external?
- Answer How to turn on the volume of ipod touch with a broken volume button?
- Answer Make my iCloud @me.com email my primary Apple ID
- Answer Paper got jammed in printer and now will only print test papers. How do i reset printer
- Answer Removing quicklinks from Share charm