Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer segmentation fault in sorting linked list
- Answer Outlook.pst in Office 365 Home Premium keeps getting corrupted. Scanpst doesn't seem to correct it.
- Answer Free 2010 to 2013 Upgrade
- Answer Powering Electrical Engine with Tin Cable
- Answer When starting up Windows 7 in Boot Camp, drivers sometimes load slowly?