Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get the other two starter pokemon?
- Answer all new folders to open in **MY** size
- Answer I am trying to donwload a program onto a Windows 7 - 64 bit PC. I keep getting a statement that the installation package could not be opened. What should I do?
- Answer Why do I get an error message "Your migration choice isn't compatible with the offers available in your country/region" when running the Windows 8 Upgrade Advisor.?
- Answer phone and modem control panel cannot be opened error 797