Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where is the creature slaughter dome?
- Answer Bug Report: Different colours in Modern UI buttons on MouseEnter event
- Answer Bug Report: Microsoft Solitaire Collection bug after upgrading to Windows 8.1
- Answer Can I build a WinRT app with hooks/custom cmdlets for PowerShell?
- Answer Windows 8.1 Preview stuck on Pending