Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Use an InfoPath form to update an Outlook Calendar
- Answer Reordering of favourite accounts make outlook crashes
- Answer Epic restore question... need to change email address and import old data from another account... can it be done?
- Answer Sparkline Assistance
- Answer How can I get Office 2007 to open 'Open Office XML' documents? and be the Default Program in the program list?