Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How far is it from Bristol to fort William?
- Answer My tekkit classic keeps crashing! D:
- Answer Can I reinstall Mavericks after I got Yosemite?
- Answer Does a good GPU increase the quality of Quicktime screen captures
- Answer OS X: Specifying custom command line invocation of program as application for opening files on double click