Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer BITS folder missing
- Answer Windows 8 sign in problems from main screen
- Answer I just installed adobe flashplayer and my screen is blinking uncontrolable, how do I correct this?
- Answer No choice of Installing by creating media.
- Answer How can I make a clean install of windows 8 if I did an In-place upgrade?