Store app does not open after installing windows 8.1
Asked by Saj_48 on 10/19/2013 at 6:44 AM
After installing windows 8.1, the store app will not open. I tried WSReset.exe and get the message "ms-widnows-store:PurgeCaches. The remote procedure call failed". All other apps are working fine. Any help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer app page wont open
- Answer When will Microsoft stop updating windowsXP
- Answer With windows 8 and Hotmail
- Answer Whats taking up all my hard drive on c? 49GB free 685 GB Ive went through every inch this computer past few weeks, I have no music but i do have pictures
- Answer What is the current population of Arabian horses?