Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Asked by Ann M. Daniels on 10/19/2013 at 1:52 AM
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance. Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a VS2012 replacement for autoexp.dat's [ExecutionControl], AKA StepOver, preventing steping into specified functions or namespaces?
- Answer BOOTSTRAP CSS photo wall to cover the page
- Answer Scrolling with keypress option
- Answer Change textViews when they equal each other?
- Answer xcode45-dp4 notification center