Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Asked by Ann M. Daniels on 10/19/2013 at 1:52 AM
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance. Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can anybody provide matlab code for thermal analysis of microbolometer?
- Answer What application could have a microcontroller with these features?
- Answer can anybody give modelling of microbolometer using comsol multiphysics?
- Answer how can we get a resulted text box in a print file in ms word or data report in vb6?
- Answer Resolved Question: How am I using so much data?