Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Asked by Ann M. Daniels on 10/19/2013 at 1:52 AM
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance. Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What do the older X-series games offer not included in Albion Prelude [closed]
- Answer Are there any strategies for getting better weapons/items in Realm of the Mad God?
- Answer Is support the easiest way to get out of elo hell and why?
- Answer How does Civilization 5 interact with other Steam games?
- Answer How can you install Steam games offline?