Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Asked by Ann M. Daniels on 10/19/2013 at 1:52 AM
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance. Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I add "Add features" to "Settings" in Windows Pro 8?
- Answer How do I reset my browser's security to allow download manager from Microsoft so I can get my free trial of Office 2010? Please help!!!
- Answer Unable to install Toshiba PC Health Monitor - Error 2753
- Answer Is it able to automatically launch win8 apps during startup？
- Answer Control panel displays expanded options. How can I collapse the options to my previous display?