Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Asked by Ann M. Daniels on 10/19/2013 at 1:52 AM
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance. Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer VBA: Name strOld as strNew not working
- Answer PHP old-school function "or" with exception
- Answer problems to style iframe content
- Answer Can an external webpage loaded in a UIWebView download a file to the device and how to prevent that?
- Answer Working with DataGrid and DataGridTemplateColumn