Problem downloading windows 8.1, download gets to 50% and then starts over
I have been trying to download the 8.1 update since 10/17/13. There seems to be a problem with the download. The download reaches about 50%, says preparing your computer and then starts over at 0%, I have tried restarting computer and reentering window store and starting download again but it starts the download where it left off. The download will go to about 50% and then restart at 0% again. Currently using windows 8 on my Dell desktop computer, so using the free update in windows store
I was able to get the update on my hp laptop on Thursday 10/17, it took a long time but it finally downloaded and installed.
I hope you can help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer audio no longer coming through left ear of headphones.
- Answer Windows 8 wireless connection issues, limited or no connection
- Answer Windows 7 Running Slow or Freezing Since Recent Updates
- Answer Framerates in games are only 1/4 of what they were in the preview version. Why?
- Answer Help with retrieving files