How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do I see the error "&#(x)27;" in a commas place?
- Answer Data Label in Charts Excel 2007
- Answer MS Project 2010 - I have made changes to the calendar but they are not synchonrizing with the tasks. What should I do?
- Answer MS Access 2013 Validation of Data
- Answer Office 2010 professional will not re-install on Win XP Pro Tablet Pro edition