How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Add try catch in a java class file
- Answer How to create Report designer in Python
- Answer Complex sql query: grab multiple IDs from tableOne based on field from tableTwo, update into tableTwo
- Answer Setting large image in ImageView from res crashes App
- Answer What is the optimal Melee build for Zero?