How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Complaint - Won't connect to Windows Store, Won't 'Trust this Computer', Microsoft trying to charge me for a fault that isn't mine.
- Answer How to reach the Dahl chest in Pity's Fall, behind the electric fence?
- Answer To which trade nodes should I send my light ships?
- Answer What do the silver magnifying glasses mean?
- Answer How do I climb the roof after killing the Big Boo?