How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Dell Dimension-Auto start
- Answer Media Player skips songs in playlist while streaming in the play to option
- Answer Have gone from Outlook Express to Window's Live Mail using Windows 7 Professional. There is no advice of undelivered emails as in OE. ISP cannot help. Any advice please
- Answer blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys
- Answer My Windows 7 Ultimate will only boot in SAFE Mode