How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does it matter if html5shiv JS is loaded before or after other scripts? (page load time)
- Answer Complex query (subqueries, window functions) with sqlalchemy
- Answer accessing attr_accessible from module in Rails 4
- Answer using the <select> HTML tag to pull data from sql database table
- Answer How to update the following War Game using an ArrayList.?