How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you pass a variable to VBS script in a powershell command?
- Answer Android Action bar menu options
- Answer Business Intelligence Reporting
- Answer Application crashes on installation with error sqlite3_exec - Failed to set synchronous mode = 1(Normal)
- Answer Extract String from html page which is in Assets folder?