How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Asked by CHRISSPANO on 10/18/2013 at 6:20 PM
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is this an infinite loop?
- Answer How can i change the font text in notepad- Html related?
- Answer Help in my perl palindrome with spaces?!?!?!?
- Answer Why can't MS 2013 Office save a file? Because MAC beat them to that functionality
- Answer Can't insert or delete rows or colums in Excel 2013 on Windows 8.1