How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which are the medications that control allergic reactions?
- Answer What kind of fossils at the top of the Grand Canyon How did they get there?
- Answer What is the meaning of clap?
- Answer Why rizal decided to volunteer to go to cuba?
- Answer Strange webkit issues under OSX - pages often require refreshing when returning to the browsers