How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a good greek spell checker for Office 2010?
- Answer Using MS Project Standard 2010 but need to save rolled up IMS in MS Project 2007
- Answer ng VBA macrHow to stop the screen updating while runnio that opens chart data sheets and Microsoft Excel worksheets
- Answer Why won't my Outlook 2013 receive email from Outlook.com?
- Answer Minecraft Mob Babies