How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why is #region a directive and not a comment?
- Answer how to change hogwarts house in pottermore.?
- Answer My action replay 3DS worked until yesterday when I downloaded the system update for my 3DS. Any suggestions?
- Answer What are photoshops that will work on older versions of mac?
- Answer Where is my page to my space?