How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer The proportion of the population affected by a disease at a specific point in time is?
- Answer How do you remove smoke smell from jewelry?
- Answer What is the importance of festivals in your lives?
- Answer What would a good 3 day diary entry be for the bombing of Darwin like before during and after?
- Answer What is median weight?