How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer css3 help i cant display a color i want for my website it is like the footer is transparent?!?
- Answer How can I resize a video (Make it Bigger) in Sony Vegas?
- Answer assistance with visual c++ debugging please?
- Answer What is the best web design company in barnsley?
- Answer i'm confused about tumblr?