How do I get rid of the pop up tip boxes in Windows 8.1?
Asked by Philip M767 on 10/18/2013 at 11:36 AM
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I get large pop up boxes at the edges of the screen with tips such as "swipe to switch between apps". The boxes don't go away. How do I get rid of them and/or disable this feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why is The Election of 1860 considered one of the causes of the American Civil War?
- Answer What steps have been taken by the Indian government to increase agricultural produce and to improve conditions of farmers?
- Answer How do you make shinee symbol?
- Answer How to create database backup, when DB not stored in c>>Microsoft sql server?
- Answer Open Source ERP Review (as of May 2013)