How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How does Back To My Mac work without UPnP or NAT-PMP?
- Answer automatic update is unable to auto download KB8915597 error code 0x00705B4
- Answer Briefcase is disconnecting leaving orphans
- Answer Error Code 0x80070570 in Windows 7 install on new hard drive
- Answer Down load Up-Date for Windows XP failed (Error number 0x80244022) please help