How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the voltage of electricity supplied to houses in South Africa?
- Answer What is the relationship between philosophy and social sciences?
- Answer What if both secondary leads of voltage transformer is grounded?
- Answer When was the Internet first used in businesses?
- Answer What is the meaning of the igway songs?