How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer march 1st update not completing
- Answer If I encounter a travelling pokémon, is it gone forever?
- Answer Mincecraft Forge 1.7.10 crashing
- Answer Is there a reward if I find all stars in The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna?
- Answer Where does 'Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans' appear in Undertale?