How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Parse for links that have target="new" and add an onclick event
- Answer Is concord faster than sound?
- Answer What is the command for dismissal for boy scout?
- Answer Is it possible for a Molecular Biology student to become a forensic scientist?
- Answer How far away is Thailand Bangkok from the Equator?