How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer ntoskrnl.exe driver power state failure
- Answer In window 8.1 windows update option freeze when click on it
- Answer Why does it seem like the climate is getting cooler if the earth is supposed to be warming?
- Answer How many hurricanes hit Florida in the year 2007?
- Answer Why do you job in bank?