How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I write this function (java)?
- Answer about web hosting reviews and discussion ..?
- Answer Create a batch file to copy folder automatically?
- Answer Is there any easy way to determine Annie's combo can kill an enemy champion or not?
- Answer App store wants to install an update for a program I uninstalled