How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MPB retina + Dell u3011 via HDMI: intermittent screen message about audio
- Answer How I do permanently authorize an app on my mac?
- Answer Apple ID. Problem with iCloud
- Answer Preview Bug with (Mountain) Lion -- hangs/crashes on repeat postscript openings
- Answer Windows update cannot download updates.