How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Activation fails on Windows 8 due to addon...Plz help !!!
- Answer What powers are given to the states government?
- Answer Do all mammals have hair as their outer covering?
- Answer Did Jerry spinelli parents die?
- Answer How did the US find out about Russian nuclear missiles being sent to Cuba in 1962?