How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Make everything on your screen bigger" is disabled
- Answer Windows snap not active (Why)?
- Answer error code 800Fo81F after upgrade from windows 7 Home premium on windows 8
- Answer Still have not gotten download for windows update and keep getting Cope 800B0100 and KB2661254. I even bot SpeedMax PC and that did not fix it. Help!
- Answer How do I find my SMTP Server,SMTP Port,connection security and authentication method? I am trying to use my photo shop email.