How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Performance Testing Neo4J
- Answer How to parse large amount of data from JSON webservice
- Answer CSS within HTML auto complete or suggestion in Sublime Text 3
- Answer How to take difference between two time string in python
- Answer How do I graph P' = kP(1 - P/N)(P/T - 1) - a (where k, N, and T are constants) in Mathematica or Matlab?