How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Asked by JamesWalter on 10/18/2013 at 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Getting BSOD on my pc
- Answer Windows 10 does not recognize the insertion of a headphones into the headphoe jack and continues to operate the laptop speakers with no sound from the headphones
- Answer windows 7 update failure error code 643
- Answer Clash Royale Shop Card : New update over Old?
- Answer How do I defeat Matriarch Benezia on the hardest difficulty on ME 1?