A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer what is error code 0x800706a and how do you fix it?
- Answer Randomly frozen picture on my new PC
- Answer Restore Image Failed After Swapping the Mobo - Can It Be Fixed?
- Answer WINDOWS 8~ Metro Apps not Working INCLUDING STORE, CHANGE MY PC SETTINGs, so refreshing is not a options as well as changing my settings...HELP?
- Answer What is the purpose of the sacrament of marriage?