A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer synctoy 2.1 has stopped working, with message "failed to create folder pair. Failed to create the provider" . Can I get some help to fix please
- Answer erreur 0x802400030
- Answer why start screen window 8 doesnt work ?
- Answer microsoft soitaire collecton
- Answer External hard drive not functioning