A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I plug in a second monitor the sound goes off
- Answer Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot save to Word/Excel unless connected to the internet!
- Answer wnt to restore programs running on start up
- Answer I had some one that called me from microsoft about computer problems and now after i paid them i need a disk of windows 7 they say to make it work again
- Answer Unable to install kb2871389 - Error message 8E5E03FB