A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I install the Aether II Minecraft mod on Mac?
- Answer Bukkit Permissions: Owner group not giving me all permissions
- Answer What's the fastest connection speed / shortest elapsed time using Migration Assistant?
- Answer KB2729094 Fails with code 800B0101
- Answer How to run a Turbo C++ exe file?