A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a video anywhere showing Skyrim's voice actors as they're acting out their scripts? [closed]
- Answer How do I properly setup an auto-starting server on Windows?
- Answer How to stop iPhoto 11(9.3.2) from freezing when 'assembling' prints?
- Answer defaults write display detect
- Answer How to resolve inconsistence between XBox Live account and computer location?