A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Uninstalled office 365 but now 2013 not working
- Answer Printer defaults in starter 2010
- Answer Are there any issues with storing ME storage devices in ME storage?
- Answer How do I work around a "Could not resolve host: (nil)..." error when installing Homebrew?
- Answer Will upgrading my mac mini hard drive myself void my apple care warrenty