A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer You don't have the license required to use this ActiveX control
- Answer How to install windows update manually?
- Answer Surface Pro Product Registration
- Answer Why does MS15-053 replace MS14-046 with lower file versions?
- Answer Trouble installing Windows Updates kb2894854 and kb2931368 in Windows 7