A problem starting in searching for Users\Robert\AppData\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll--Can't be found
this RunDLL Box with the message: There was a problem starting C:Users\Robert\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specified module could not be found. All of the file is so noted but lacking the last item BackgroundContainer.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions as this box appears every time I start the computer.
Posted by SHAHID on 11/25/2013 at 11:14 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer download of excel developer documentation is blank
- Answer Unable to Connect OneDrive with Office Pro-Plus 2013
- Answer Auto populate fields in Word 2013
- Answer Sharing: Onenote notebook doesn't seem to move to Onedrive?
- Answer Programmatically change properties in email body in Outlook with VBA