background container.dll module not found.
Asked by WayeMincey on 10/17/2013 at 11:32 PM
background container.dll module not found. how can i remedy this issue? or is this an issue at all? the pop up window shows every time i turn on my tablet and this was not an issue until i tried to update to windows 8.1. any thoughts? your help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how can I make API KEY for Google Places api?
- Answer Facebook Login issue in phonegap Android?
- Answer How can I get a listing of all drives on Windows using golang?
- Answer Subclassing PFObject: Proper way to override dynamic getter?
- Answer Re-order the array so that same elements in array appear together