How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where are Photo Booth image files stored in Lion?
- Answer Root access is gone on Lion Server 10.7.1 after update from 10.7
- Answer What substances I can use to clean the touch sensitive screens like iPhone, iPad?
- Answer iPhone 4 and Cisco WRT320N connection issues
- Answer Are there any car holsters for the iPhone 4 like the one that came with my first Android phone?