How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Movie Database API with Batch Requests
- Answer PHP judge a string as a human name or other text
- Answer Bootstrap tooltip with angularjs using $http to load the content of the tooltip
- Answer Excel increment row by 1
- Answer Get the error "Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadd00d (code=1), thread 18767 (AsyncTask #1)" in android development