How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to set parent of folderBrowser or SHBrowseForFolder so dialog shows on top of form - Visual C++?
- Answer How to include a small sample application in a class library project?
- Answer Can I get all names of iOS UIPasteboard?
- Answer JNI JVM in c++ not able to use allotted heap memory
- Answer How to prevent loading services and mappers multiple times