How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Transposers/Filters vs. Retrievers?
- Answer I always wanted a Tangerine iMac -- is there a place online where collectors buy/sell these? [closed]
- Answer PC Wireless Gaming Receiver - Will Not Sync Controller
- Answer Virtual PC 2007 Win98 virtual machine cannot access host PC Windows 7 Home Edition folders
- Answer Hi, I upgraded to Windows 8 but my pc is a total mess. How can I go back to Windows 7? I don't want to stay with Windows 8. Thank you