How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is greater 3.6 million or 3456 thousand?
- Answer What unusual habitats do cheetahs have?
- Answer Adjusting z-index for lighbox causes flickering/shuddering on iPad Chrome and Safari
- Answer Hidden Segments Not working when added via web.config
- Answer zkConsole not returning results basis on my command?