How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Account is over quota
- Answer Office 2010 installer "microsoftinstaller.exe" won't run
- Answer Search Problems in OneNote 2013
- Answer Word 2013 stopped printing the current page, it only prints page 1
- Answer count of unique text-value cells in one column that also have specific text values in two other columns