How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Asked on 10/17/2013 at 12:10 PM
I have to 1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence. 2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence. I'm having trouble with writing the code
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer change dynamically added button background from another function
- Answer Serializing Xpo objects through WCF
- Answer PHP mail not working in spite of having sendmail installed and php.ini configured properly
- Answer Passing an argument from ruby to a python scripts
- Answer How to set text on table columns to left or right?