I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Asked by DanieljMendez on 10/12/2013 at 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to Add SSIS to My SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio Instal
- Answer group by one field and count the matching fields
- Answer PHP, "Foreach" using 3 arrays
- Answer How to create a blur effect under a div?
- Answer My cursor has turned to a plus sign in front of an I bar. What is it, and how do I get rid of it?