I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Asked by DanieljMendez on 10/12/2013 at 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Give key names to an array with numerical keys
- Answer PHP: Filter some html attributes using preg_replace. Get the first </span>, not the last
- Answer How to refer to current bean in spring expression language
- Answer display video on master detail fragments for android
- Answer Show nearest locations(market, bus stand etc) of the search result(s) on Gmap Drupal 6