I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Asked by DanieljMendez on 10/12/2013 at 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Time Entry on IPhone
- Answer Windows 7 on Bootcamp doesn't want to boot. Can't copy files from Bootcamp to Osx mavericks
- Answer How do I get out of iPhone's Safe Mode (jailbroken)?
- Answer Mavericks calendar events longer than 3 hours
- Answer How to stop Microsoft Word for Mac v14.3.9 opening all recently opened files on start up?