I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Asked by DanieljMendez on 10/12/2013 at 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Generating OData $metadata with the schema http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/06/edmx
- Answer how transport layer learn source port?
- Answer How to Login Facebook user into my Website which has its own login feature using spring security
- Answer Php - $_post , $variable and insert with same name
- Answer Office 365 Home Premium - can't choose language