I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Asked by DanieljMendez on 10/12/2013 at 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Data not getting written in file [Python]
- Answer PHP Dynamic Checkbox List from SQL, based on Cascade Select selection
- Answer Question about Chinese Quotation Marks in Word 2013
- Answer Are there thunderstorms in Minecraft: XBox 360 Edition?
- Answer What are the secrets on the "giant owl" room in the rainy warp zone?