Eclipse and Cassandra
I've searched various websites for instructions on how to link 'Cassandra' and 'Eclipse' and followed directions to the last detail in several sites. For some reason, while using Git Bash, I cant get through the 'ant build', via instruction in said mentioned locations across the web.
In some location's its easy, just make sure you have; 1. Apache Cassandra source 2. Apache Ant 3. Git
So, yeah I've downloaded all the above, tried the same directory, different directories, etc., although still unable to get past the middle step of 'ant build'.
Here are a few websites I've used to muddle through setting up the Src code for both utilities, 'Eclipse' and 'Cassandra'.
both resulting in an immediate halt at the 'ant build'.
any insights are information is greatly appreciated.
PS, I would be glad to upload a screenshot of my results if necessary.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer In Excel functions can be entered using any of the following methods except?
- Answer Problems getting pic_crop with Facebook fql request
- Answer Replace last NA of a segment of NAs in a column with last valid value
- Answer product_attribute.info magento Uncaught SoapFault exception:  Invalid api path
- Answer "Wait For File" operation in PDI does not recognize windows network drives