Eclipse and Cassandra
I've searched various websites for instructions on how to link 'Cassandra' and 'Eclipse' and followed directions to the last detail in several sites. For some reason, while using Git Bash, I cant get through the 'ant build', via instruction in said mentioned locations across the web.
In some location's its easy, just make sure you have; 1. Apache Cassandra source 2. Apache Ant 3. Git
So, yeah I've downloaded all the above, tried the same directory, different directories, etc., although still unable to get past the middle step of 'ant build'.
Here are a few websites I've used to muddle through setting up the Src code for both utilities, 'Eclipse' and 'Cassandra'.
both resulting in an immediate halt at the 'ant build'.
any insights are information is greatly appreciated.
PS, I would be glad to upload a screenshot of my results if necessary.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer OneNote 2010 (registered) and OneNote 2013 (trial) on the same computer [several questions]
- Answer How do I auto-update the current date in an Excel insert within a powerpoint in Show (.ppsx) mode?
- Answer CANNOT UPGRADE TO OFFICE HOME AND STUDENT 2013
- Answer Is there a way to keep the file tab from covering the whole document in Word 2010 or Excel 2010?
- Answer Outlook 2003 - got hacked - set up new acct now can't access at all