'okurl' parameter empty or null?
Asked on 10/08/2013 at 2:19 PM
When I try to log into MyITlab I get a 'okurl' parameter empty or null notification and can't log in. What does it mean and is there a way to fix it?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Free trial expired, trying to activate purchased key card for Office Home & Student 2013
- Answer Invalid product key for microsoft office 2010 on a refurbished laptop
- Answer activated Office 2013 on new pc - it was ok for one day, now it won't run. Word closes, Excel closes. Msg reads: Microsoft will try to solve the problem
- Answer Is there an easy way to figure out which DLCs have you bought already?
- Answer Is it possible deny ally heroes?