'okurl' parameter empty or null?
Asked on 10/08/2013 at 2:19 PM
When I try to log into MyITlab I get a 'okurl' parameter empty or null notification and can't log in. What does it mean and is there a way to fix it?
Can you answer these?
- Answer getView in ArrayAdapter for ListFragment is called always with position=0
- Answer How can I specify which tab to open at the start of my app?
- Answer I want to add "Edit" functionality in my Java Project. Whenever I click Edit, it adds a duplicate record instead of editing that current record
- Answer I am asking about how to copy a “find all” result to another spreadsheet.
- Answer Disk cleanup of windows 8.1 drive under windows xp