SkyDrive not functioning on Windows 8.1
Asked by Zach Rank on 10/04/2013 at 9:07 AM
I recently upgraded my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 8.1 Pro from Microsoft DreamSpark using my college email address. SkyDrive was originally installed on Windows 7 but (obviously) it isn't on 8.1 because it is integrated into the OS. Yesterday SkyDrive stopped working for me on 8.1 as it couldn't connect to my school Microsoft Account (It is used as my user account on the laptop) and so I rebooted my computer to no luck. I tried installing and uninstalling the client version to see if it would ask em to connect an account but it never did and so I gave up on that. Finally I decided that unlinking my Microsoft account from my user account and then relinking it would help. It did not and that is where I left off When accessing SkyDrive now I get a message saying "Your SkyDrive couldn't be created on this PC." I've given up on trying to solve the issue myself and would like some official help as I've been stuck on this all day and I would like to be able to use my SkyDrive on this computer.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Import/add a Picture from the HD to a ACCESS 2010 form VBA
- Answer I have lost an activation code for Office 2010 Professional 2 user
- Answer Cannot Activate Office 365 Home Premium--Have 20-digit Product ID
- Answer Formula on single sheet not calculating!?!
- Answer PMT function isnt working correctly?