How do I unauthorize a office 2010 lic. from a computer I no longer have access to?
Asked by kimmie37 on 10/04/2013 at 8:31 AM
I installed one of my downloads of Office 2010 on to my husbands laptop. I want to unauthorized his laptop but since we are separated and cannot see each other I do not have access to this. Is there a to un authorize it without having access?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer no files ar opening it is just showing as blank page.
- Answer Problems setting up Microsoft account - incorrect email and now can't log in to Windows at all
- Answer What should I do if my windows 8 pro ocurrs a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG when booting up the computer?
- Answer Usb Keyboard Driver Failure After Mobo & Ram UpgradeI
- Answer user acount creation date in XP and windows 7