How do I unauthorize a office 2010 lic. from a computer I no longer have access to?
Asked by kimmie37 on 10/04/2013 at 8:31 AM
I installed one of my downloads of Office 2010 on to my husbands laptop. I want to unauthorized his laptop but since we are separated and cannot see each other I do not have access to this. Is there a to un authorize it without having access?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer keyboard and mouse frozen windows 7
- Answer i need help in Windows Media Player ,as i got a few song i will like to add in album art but i got a song i add in a wrong album art and i can't delete away......so pls help my os windows 8.1
- Answer How to 'un-network' two computers.
- Answer teredo tunneling adaptor error code 10 on windows 8
- Answer How can I position windows with the maximize button?