How do I unauthorize a office 2010 lic. from a computer I no longer have access to?
Asked by kimmie37 on 10/04/2013 at 8:31 AM
I installed one of my downloads of Office 2010 on to my husbands laptop. I want to unauthorized his laptop but since we are separated and cannot see each other I do not have access to this. Is there a to un authorize it without having access?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft Outlook with Adobe Attachments HELP! Takes forever to print!
- Answer How do I remove unwanted data from a pivot table?
- Answer Can I import someone else's Mass Effect 2 save on a PS3?
- Answer How to change the background of an DMG Software License Agreement dialog
- Answer the Remote Desktop Servives Activex control (mstscax.dll) does not match the version of the client shell