BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where do you add transmission fluid to a 94 Chevy barette car?
- Answer What does 925tggc on a gold ring mean?
- Answer How many lines are there in Indian flag?
- Answer What was the main goal for the klu klux klan?
- Answer How do you stop transmission pan leaking in Chrysler Sebring 2002 without changing the pan?