BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows form application closing an box showing ok and cancel
- Answer LibGDX game: Check if touchDown not on button
- Answer How to make virtual key presses work with video game emulators using C++?
- Answer How to make an image as your background on tumblr?
- Answer Need Help With C++ Shape Drawing Program?