BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Large sum of money is required for space program which can be better used for poor children in developing countries?
- Answer Who makes snap on tool boxes?
- Answer What are four services that the amazon rainforest provide us with?
- Answer What is April 7th 1993 in roman numerals?
- Answer What is the origin of statistics?