BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Connecting site and api to same database
- Answer mysql, creating single tuple with multivalue attribute
- Answer jQuery slide between sets of (unknown number of thumbnails) thumbnails
- Answer Android: pass structuredName information to ACTION_INSERT_OR_EDIT does not work
- Answer How to split this string to an array?