BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Process **\MCSHIELD.EXE pid (428) contained unsigned or corrupted code and was blocked from performing a privileged operation with a McAfee driver.
- Answer why do I get not genuine widows messages when it was supplied per-installed by HP
- Answer USB FOLDER PROBLEM
- Answer i am not able to personalize my windows 8 .its professional version and its showing that its activated.
- Answer sfc crashes at 71%