BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows update KB2803821 causing cutscenes to be cut in half
- Answer I cannot ping XP machine to a *specific* windows 7 pro machine - and vice versa - but other machines are fine!
- Answer Installed windows 8.1 then I find out it has to restore to before the update happened...why?
- Answer Can't display Win 8 apps on four-monitor conference room display
- Answer Windows 7 Explorer.exe keeps crashing