BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need a Documentation for JAVA WS AUTH ABAC
- Answer How do I build Google Fusion API for C++ V2?
- Answer Mongoid map reduce in output collection to simulate join
- Answer Trying to change colors of pixels with Mat in openCV, but somehow triples everything
- Answer [Word 2013] How do I disable the annoying bullet-list-all-the-lines function whenever I just want to bullet-list 1 line?