BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer scrapy: Remove elements from an xpath selector
- Answer How to fix bug of JFileChooser or avoid the bug preventing JFC to show shortcut (lnk) folders
- Answer Extending Doctrine Entity in order to add business logic
- Answer When and why did the Shaker sect develop?
- Answer build.xml gives errors when compiling a Processing sketch which includes ArduinoAdkUsb