BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer pass mysql value from php page to a joomla article and display relevant data inside of a joomla article
- Answer how to pass tcsh variable to perl one-liner
- Answer how to export in excell sheet the entire view rather than only list in mvc3
- Answer Updation needs in both the client and server database(MYSQL,ASP.NET,C#.NET)
- Answer Reference variable have access to dynamically allocated memory