BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer CSS: Height in a previous DIV is pushing down the footer with Clear:Both
- Answer Recursive solution to Dynamic Programming
- Answer Is the Wii-U compatible with Gamecube games? [closed]
- Answer Safe to remove ~/Library/Mail folders OUTSIDE of V2?
- Answer why does movie maker hang up at 93% when trying to save video