BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows XP mode could not be restored Because of either host processor type mismatch or lack of hardware assisted virtualition support in the system
- Answer preventing users from using sleep instead fo hibernate
- Answer problems receiving replys on windows live mail
- Answer Envoy Viewer ( for Corel Files)
- Answer I can not run the windows 7 upgrade on my desktop. It says to double click then I go to a scrren to put in disk. I have also got this power2go thing. Thanks for any help. I am upgrading from vista.