BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Any hooks for HttpClient?
- Answer warning: already initialized constant Gem::VERSION when running bundle exec rake
- Answer How to revert Maven project.build variables after Clover plugin finishes?
- Answer IntelliJ XSLT debugger not hitting breakpoints
- Answer Objective-C Scripting Bridge and Apple Remote Desktop