BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Apparently I have changed something on my computer, I have deleted all my favorites/bar and my compter will not let me Recovery/restore to a earlier time. How can I do this?
- Answer No access to old folder in old system hard disk use as external hard disk
- Answer Windows 8 keeps deactivating
- Answer Time zone redirection issue
- Answer when i try to view online video the screen remains black and a message comes up saying that i have to make changes in my settings menu to view onliune video but it is unclear on what changes to make