BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer A specific way of getting neutral narration endings?
- Answer Just downloaded Minecraft no bin folder or minecraft.jar
- Answer Do I have enough specs to use Skyrim ENB?
- Answer YouTube videos don't work in my new macbook pro with retina display
- Answer How do I know if my long sms is sent properly?