Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Eject key no longer working
- Answer Our Windows 7 keeps closing down.
- Answer would Windows ever ring a person at home saying that there is a problem with their pc and download sites a person has been on?
- Answer User should not be able to Delete any files from Shared folder
- Answer Profile picture in windows 8