Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I want to make a program in C which will be asking the user apex points of a triangle , and then my program t?
- Answer How do I give a written notice that I am shutting down my program or website?
- Answer How to batch deleting spam comments on a WordPress blog?
- Answer Which Python version should I install for windows xp?
- Answer Add spacing after serial number in cel to equal 25 characters in total