Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What planet has the most unusual orbit?
- Answer how to display the actual "filtering" image in the icons of bottom UIScrollView like the new Facebook iOS app
- Answer WinDbg causes Windows to bluescreen (0x00000124) at boot
- Answer How to read such input in Java?
- Answer how to correctly apply ContainerRequestFilter using Jersey on Tomcat