Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you get a printer's IP in lion?
- Answer Windows 7 Excel 2003 file on portable drive. I make a change but can't save it with change. File is not Read Only. HELP
- Answer Using Windows 8, is it possible to grant all the privilleges to a user except installing new applications?
- Answer An Important Update is Available for Windows 8.1 Preview for SkyDrive
- Answer Font scaling does not work properly - 125 % is double the size of 100%