Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error manually registering DevExpress controls in an ASP.NET MVC project
- Answer I want to know how to use ONE HIT ALL IN BOMB ME using NO ROOT ?
- Answer I am looking for Overlay with 5 images slideing?
- Answer I'm 14 and want to make a game, but whare do I start?
- Answer Does anyone no any free web cam sites that are 100%free?