Outlook error in Mail Send/Receive
Asked by Zuff1122 on 10/02/2013 at 1:17 PM
Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped send/receive mail. "Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003" How do I fix this problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Has chemical dioxin used in paper making been linked to an increase risk of cancer?
- Answer Is tikal de Guatemala a landmark?
- Answer In oracle SQL, how would you obtain the timestamp representing the start of the week?
- Answer Rails - How To Destroy Users Created Under Devise?
- Answer Feedback on algorithm for Steiner Tree with restrictions