Help...How can I reinstall avgui.exe that has MFC110u.dll in it
Hi...My computer was sooo slow and freezing up...friend said clean out start-up so I did...I deleted avgui not knowing I needed it, can't open up some programs one is AVG...going on line was no help...unless I give up $$.$$,can't right now...I have a xp,intel pen. 4, 512MB, version 2002,with windows 8,on a old dell.
Can you answer these?
- Answer eventvwr.exe inoperable
- Answer New tabs open automatically
- Answer "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter has a problem", reinstalling the driver might fix the problem. How do I do that? I have an ASUS/Laptop RB-K601-RB
- Answer CANNOT LOAD PROGRAMS
- Answer How do you say happy birthday in cape verde?